Brooke's Imagine.

Brooke's POV: (Taboo2)

I was on my penny board, just casually cursing around town. I was wearing my black shorts and a lose flowing crop top with my white converse. I knew I should probably have worn leggings instead of shorts, but hey there's a first for everything. I was passing by my best friend Jc's house which I visit constantly.

Me and Jc have been best friends for about 4 years now but lately he's been acting kinda strange, he was giving me more compliment and he always looked happier when I walked into the room.

I keep riding until I started going down hill. It wasn't too steep but it was apparently too steep for my penny board. I must of hit a rock or something while riding because I fell on the ground, landing on my right side. I began seeing black dots in my vision and soon my eyes closed.

--------------------------------

I woke up and looked around. This room looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I felt slight pain on my right and remembered that's the side that I fell on outside. I tried to sit up but it was difficult so I just lay back down.

I saw the door open a little and Jc peeked his head inside. He saw I was awake and smiled. God to be honest his smile killed me, it was just SOOO cute. He started walking towards the bed and sat next it me on it. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hey Jc. What happened out there when I fell off my board?" I asked. He just looked into my eyes but then began.

"Well I was walking out of a store that was on the street. I began walking up the hill when I see a figure of a girl skateboarding down. I couldn't tell who it was but I noticed the she was a little out of control and then saw her fall off the board onto the ground. I started running fast up hill to see who it was. I kneeled down and saw it was you. You must have hit your head cause you were passed out. I picked you up and carried you home. I placed you in the spare room and don't worry your penny board is in the living room." He said looking into my eyes and holding my hand.

"Thanks Jc for everything you do for me, you help me and save me from everything." I say as my eyes water up.

"Anything for you Brooke." He said looking deep into my eyes. He his eyes fell onto my lips but then back up to my eyes, was my best friend planing to kiss me? He started leaning in and I don't know how but I started leaning in too. I guess it was just my heart taking control of my body and kissing him. We both kissed as our lips moved in sync.

He pulled away and I did as well. We both looked at each other until Jc finally spoke up.

"I uhh, I have to go you know, m-make lunch." He said nervously and stuttering a little as well. Was the kiss bad? Did he not like it? I pushed all the thoughts away and grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

------------- 1 week later -----------

I was texting Jc when he texted me this message,

To Brooke: hey so I was thinking maybe you wanna to hang out at my house now, I have something really really important to tell you and it has to be in person. Can you come?

= Jc

I was a little nervous now since he said that it was something really REALLY important.

To Jc: sure I'll be over in 10 minutes. :)

I reply and go to my closet to find and outfit. I picked out a low cut top that said, Good girls are bad ones that haven't been caught, a light pick bandeau, my dark washed shorts and grabbed my red vans.

-----------10 minutes later at Jc's house----------

Jc welcomed me into his house and we went straight upstairs. We walked into his room and he took hold of my wrist and pulled me towards the bed.

"Look Brooke, your an amazing, pretty, funny, and smart girl but I don't think we should be friends anymore." He said looking into my eyes waiting to hear my answer.

He was holding both my hands but I pulled them out of his grip as tears weld up in my eyes.

"What! Why!" I ask standing up and getting a little furious.

"Brooke, listen you didn't let me finish my sentence. I don't want to be friends anymore, because, well because I want to be more then friends." He said stuttering but hope filling his eyes. So that's why he was acting weird lately, HE HAD A CRUSH ON ME!

I sat back down and grabbed his face and pulled our lips together. Jc was shocked with my sudden out burst but then decided to go with it and kissed back. His arms snaked around my waist as my hands found his neck and wrapped around it.

After we both pulled away breathless Jc spoke up again.

"So I'm guessing that's a yes?" He said resting his forehead on mine and looking into my eyes.

"Yes." I says and kiss him gently on the lips again before we begin to watch movies and cuddle for the rest for the day.

THE END