CHAPTER 10: Here We Go...It's Showtime!

PHOENIX

I wake up to an excruciating headache as I have been drinking now for the past few days. Not to mention also a pain in my side really bad. Feels like my side is on fire.

I can't seem to drink her away. I mean, what the hell?!

I decide to head out to the kitchen and get something for my head along with some strong ass coffee and as soon as I open up my bedroom door, I am punched hard by Delanee.

"You asshole!" She shouts at me.

"What the fuck Delanee?!" I ask as I move my jaw around and get up off the floor. "My head hurts for fuck sake!"

"Good!" She shouts and punches me again.

"Okay stop it!" I snap at her.

"No! It is YOUR fault that she is back at home! It is YOUR fault that my best friend could be heart broken and possibly dead!" She says while she is crying yet more furious as I can tell her wolf is about to come out as I see her eyes becoming a deep dark red.

"Hey! I'm not the one who fucks around with people's emotions and shit!" I snap at her. "So before you yell at me and call me whatever you're about to, just think about how your best friend has lied to me and is sleeping around!" I tell her.

"What the hell are you talking about?! She has always waited for her mate and hasn't been with anyone. Where in the hell did you ever get that idea anyways?!" She scowls.

"I went to her house several days ago hoping to surprise her after FINALLY finding out where she lives and fucking Ezekiel answers the door. My biggest rival. He told me everything in how she's just another pack slut." I say the last part while wincing at how terrible those words sound as I hear myself say them.

"Ezekiel?! Ezekiel answered the door and you believed him in telling you that she was fucking him?!" Delanee asks while upset with me?

Now is when I'm hit with the feeling of how badly I just fucked up! Why the hell did I believe him? Shit! She's right. "What the hell have I done?" I ask myself under my breath.

"You have not just fucked up badly as a mate but also have practically just sent her to her death sentence." She states.

Before I can start thinking of anything, my Beta, Neil comes running out of breath.

"Alpha." He greets and then looks over at Delanee and winks at her before he continues. "The Voyds have invited you to a dinner tomorrow night to talk about the alliance. I was out for a run when I was stopped by Yeverton, the Omega in our pack. He also said that he has information about Sundaye's family." He exclaims.

"Shit! I don't need this right now." I say in frustration as I start thinking about rescheduling until I heard Delanee chime in.

"The Voyds?" She says. "Oh my god, that's Sundaye's last name. You've been trying to get information about her?" She scowls at me.

"Yeah." I reply feeling embarrassed even more.

"Oh god. Well, whatever you want to know let me know. But for now we need to figure out in how we will be getting her back." She says.

"I know." I reply.

We all are quiet until Delanee comes up with something and tells us in what I have to admit is a good plan.

~~~~~

The Next Day

We were on our way towards the Voyds' house for the dinner and discussing the alliance they had requested with me.

They have been trying for the last three years to have an alliance with me and my pack because they have been threatened by a lot of our kind and mostly that's due to them provoking and running their mouths.

Right now as we get ready to pull up in front of the house, I begin thinking about what I said to Sundaye the last time we saw each other and then I start thinking about how even more guilty I feel thinking if how I had just accepted a meeting for an alliance years ago, I would have found her and taken her away from everything sooner. Though at least now I can do something about it. And now we are pulling up in front of the house.

Here we go.....

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)