.14

July 31

One month. That's how long I have left with Kevin. Honestly my heart is breaking with each passing day. It's actually getting hard for me to look at Kevin, as when I do all I can think is that soon he's leaving then I feel my heart break. I can't help but be upset and torn up. I mean seriously what am I going to do when Kevin's gone.

These thoughts haunt me, and anymore I find myself laying in bed sobbing. It's a terrible I feel this way but I feel like Kevin's going to leave and forget me. No amount of reassuring can ease that pain, the pain of not wanting to be forgotten isn't forgiving. I'm just a mute girl he calls a friend, he'll move and forget the little mute girl who loved him. The again he doesn't know I love him....

All my thoughts seem to be negative and I'm scared for myself. My thoughts are a muddled negative mess anymore and it's to the point where I can't even sort them out. The only thing that's clear is I'm scared of Kevin leaving and forgetting me, also that I'm afraid for life without Kevin as I'll be an outcast again, siting in the back or alone at lunch. I'm scared for these things and I don't think there's any help for me. Well actually one thing might help.

That one thing is Kevin not leaving.