~Prologue~

"Nothing can stop me from protecting my brother."

********************

*(Y/n's 10 year old POV)*

I was upstairs in my room playing with my younger brother, Frisk, who was about one year old at the time. It was a very peaceful atmosphere. That is until we heard the stairs creaking at the sound of our mother's footsteps. That peace replaced with fear and panic.

'Oh no, I have to hide Frisk!'  I thought as tears start to gather in my eyes. I looked towards Frisk. He stared back with frightful eyes. 'I have to stay strong for Frisk!' 

"It's gonna be okay, Frisk! Don't worry, I will protect you." I whispered.  Wiping my tears from my eyes, I picked up Frisk. "C'mon, you have to hide!" I then fast-walked to the closet and put Frisk down on the closet's floor. "Stay here and keep quiet." I told him as I closed the brown sliding door,  just in time too. The door to my room opened. 'Phew, that was clo-' 

"(Y/n)~ What were you just doing there?" Mother cooed interrupting my thought, "I w-wasn't doing a-anything!" I stammered and turned around to face her. She began to step towards me and I instinctively took a step back. I saw that she had her hands behind her back, obviously hiding something.

"I wasn't doing anything..." I quietly mumbled and kept backing up until I hit the wall. My mother revealed a baseball bat from behind her back. 

"Speak up." She demanded raising the bat. "I wasn't doing anything!" I shouted, not realizing what I just did. "Don't lie!" My mother shouted back. She continued to step closer to me, pinning me to the wall.  'To whatever god is out there, SAVE ME'  I slammed my eyelids shut, awaiting for the pain.

But it never came. 

A scream sounded out with a few grunts. I opened my eyes to see-

"DAD!" 

He was holding mother by the arms and shoved her to the floor. He quickly grabbed the bat from mother's hands and chucked it out of the room. "What the hell are you doing, Beth?!" (Author- yes that's gonna be ya mama's name) Mother didn't even realize that father came home! I was so relieved. Mother just stared at father with a guilty look.

"Y-you're home..! I didn't realize, I-"

"Shut it," Father interrupted.'

Wait-wait-wait, are those tears?'  

"I don't want to hear it, you've hurt my family long enough. Get out before I make you." Father commanded as mother scrambled up from the floor and darted out of the room. I stared, dumbfounded at my father. He turned his head to me, I could see the tears pouring from his eyes. Father loved mother so, so much.

"Where is Frisk?" Father asked with a hint of fear. "He's in the closet," I said walking towards the closet door and opened it. Sitting under blankets was my crying brother.

"I'm so sorry, Frisk! I'm so sorry you had to hear that!" I said as father gently nudged me to the side and picked Frisk up to hug him. "I'm so sorry, Frisk. But she won't hurt you anymore!" father said gently rubbing his back. I joined in the hug. 

 I heard mother quietly murmuring to herself while packing a suitcase and was almost out the door. I pulled away from the hugging fest and ran to the stair's railing. Before mother stepped out she looked back. I stared at her and she stared back with hatred in her eyes, seeming to burn two holes in me. She then walked out slamming the door, making me jump.

Ever since that day, father had kept us close to his side for a long time, worrying about us 24/7 and always checking to see if we are okay. It was nice. Sometimes it was annoying to have your father breathing down your neck wherever you went or whatever you did. Father liked having me work with him on home projects, and I liked working with him. I always copied father and was always worried about Frisk and had him stay at my side. He was annoyed with it too, but he loved to have a sister like me. Over the years of working with father, I became strong. I eventually started to take different martial art classes like Ju-Jitsu, Taekwondo, Karate, and many others. I wanted to protect my brother at all costs. 

But I soon failed...

********************

~A/n~

YAY! First chappie done!

So this is how life began for you and yee~  This kind of reflects my life but I made it more scarier