Entering Cheongdamdong

HAPPY 15TH MONTHSARY! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED YESTERDAY. NADELAY. SORRY! HAHAHA! LOVE YOU, SEOULMATES. *FROM ME TO YOU*

THIS IS A SNEAK PEAK OF WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE NEXT STORY! Buwahahaha! A short sneak peak of Japan and Seoul's upper east side. :)

#EnteringCheongdamdong

"Well, well, well! The love of your life is finally getting married but...not to you," she smirked.

My jaw clenched as I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I took my nth glass of sake and drank it all in one shot. I wasn't content, I poured another sake into my shot glass.

"Don't you have anything better to do than pester me?" I asked the girl who was supposed to be in Manila working and not here in Japan disturbing my peace.

"Well, I do!" She started completely ignoring the insults I just said. She even had the guts to place her arm in my shoulder! "However, I think my fiancée needs me more. So I'm here to accompany him instead," She chuckled after seeing me glare at her.

My eyes followed her as she sat beside me. She also asked for a sake to the bartender.

"Tss...find someone else to pester and spare me, you're annoying. Also, stop it. You aren't my fiancee, stop dreaming..." I mockingly surveyed my eyes from her head down to her toes. "girl."

Her face is starting to turn red, she's probably annoyed with me for being a jackass. Her face scrunched as she drank her shot.

The way she acts bothered me. I've never seen her drink that much and I have no intention to do so, but seeing her here, now...I wasn't comfortable.

"Why can't I be? I'm pretty, smart and very very caring! I can be the best wife you can ever asked for." she proudly winked at me. Her cheeks are redder now compared a while ago. "Besides, you're broken, I'm broken, then it's a match, broken pairs!"

She placed her hair at her back to reveal her naked shoulders. She's wearing a shiny gray tube dress that's inches above her knee. When she noticed my stares, she crossed her legs causing the hem of her dress to slid up revealing most of her left thigh.

My jaw clenched. My grip on the sake glass tighten. No, Kang Jinyoung. Don't be swayed. She giggled when she saw how her simple actions affects me.

"See? I make you horny didn't I?" She intently looked at me. She bit her lips and seductively placed her palm into my thighs, gliding it up and down.

The alcohol must've kicked in into her system. She kept mumbling and doing things she doesn't even understand. This isn't the first time she asked me this. Ever since I've met her in Manila, she's been pestering me into this marriage. She's annoying but I can't seem to push her away.

She somehow...distracts me and because of her annoying attitude, it lessen the pain I've got from my previous heartbreak. She's crazy too, maybe...that's why I like her around me is because she helps me forget her.

"Go home and play dolls, kid. I don't have plans to babysit anyone anytime soon. Also forget what you're thinking. It won't happen," I smirked at her attempt to seduce me into marrying her again. I glanced her hand from my thighs and slowly raised my eyes to hers.

This might not be the first time she asked but this is far the most interesting way she did.

Her eyebrows furrowed. She puffed a heavy sigh as she frustratedly took her hand from my thigh.

"Common, Jinyoung! Tulungan mo lang ako makapasok Cheongdamdong. You just have to! I just can't asked for anyone's help. It has to be you."

I'm confused. Why does it have to be me?