Mix up

'Fuck Lucy... this is all bullshit.' He thought to himself while storming off. As Lucy heard those words come from his mouth, she broke down in tears.

"Oh my goodness.." levy said, and hugged Lucy very tightly. "Don't cry, Lu.." Gray clenched his fist. "Fucking bastard..." he said to himself as he ran after Natsu. He didn't care if he would keep being pushed away.

"L-Levy-C-Chan... I-I want t-to die.." she sobbed. "I-I lost m-my b-best friend.." she cried.

Lisanna was listening from through the guild doors. She felt a surge of guilt run through her. 'Why do I feel this?.. I'm supposed to hate her..' Lisanna asked herself.

Lisanna walked over to Mira. "Mira-Nee..." She said sadly. "Yes, Lisanna?" Mira answered. "I'm a terrible person... I made someone's bestfriend hate them.." she said sadly.

"Lisanna.. don't feel like that." She said back, looking down a bit. "B-but it's true! I need to fix this but I'm not sure how to..." Lisanna said, tearing up a bit.

"Lisanna... don't.. please. It's not your fault. It's theirs." Mira said softly. "But Mira-Nee! It's Lucy and Natsu.. I-I ruined them..." Lisanna said, wiping her eyes. "Why would you then?.." Mira asked.

"Because I was jealous." Lisanna said. "Instead of talking to me about it, go. Go apologize and make things right." Mira said.

Lisanna walked outside, facing Lucy and Levy. Lucy looked up at Lisanna, and turned away. "Lucy..." She said softly, lucy expected to be lectured.

"I'm sorry." She said. Lucy's head shot up. "W-What?" She said in a surprised way. "I-it's all my fault Natsu is towards you like this... I need to keep my distance from you two. I'm ruining everything." She said softly.

Lisanna held her hand out. Lucy grabbed it and she helped Lucy up. Lucy hugged Lisanna tightly, then Lisanna hugged back. "Aww~ how sweet." Levy teased.

"I'll be sure to talk to him about it, okay?" Lisanna smiled. "Okay." Lucy said softly, smiling back.

~ With Natsu and Gray ~

As Natsu ran into town, he saw ice appear and he slipped on it. "AAAH!" He yelled as he fell down. He slid down a few feet and hit a concrete wall.

"Finally!" Gray shouted in exhaustion. Gray slid down the ice on his feet, his clothes off. "You stop there and talk to me." Gray said, seriously.

"I will when you put some clothes on." Natsu said. "When did that happen?!" He said, getting his clothes back on.

"Okay... now will you talk to me?" Gray asked. "I don't know, ice princess." He said, sighing and turning away.

"Come on, flame brain. Just tell me what's going on with you." Gray asked softly, looking away. "You want to know so bad?.. okay. I'll tell you." Natsu said.

"Lisanna was my childhood friend. I thought she was dead. Now that she's back.. of course I want to spend some time with her." Natsu said. "Of course I still like Lucy. I've been distant from her because she's been distant from me. So I didn't bother going near her." Natsu then began to continue.

"So I didn't bother because she pushed me away as well. Then I saw you two together and saw how much you cared.... and I got furious and stopped talking." He said, looking away.

"So this is all a mix up.. you were distant because she was.. and you got jealous?" Gray asked. "SHUT UP ICE PRINCESS!" Natsu yelled.

Gray laughed. "Well it's good to see that you aren't holding anything against her. Why don't we take a visit to her house and wait until she gets home?" He asked, holding his hand out.

"Yeah." Natsu said grabbing it and getting up. They walked together to Lucy's house.