Dare.

The very next day, Lucy woke up. She ate, brushed her teeth, got dressed, did her hair, the usual.

Lucy started walking to to he guild. She walked inside. Everyone turned around and looked at her. Lucy saw Lisanna and Natsu with each other again.

'Of course their still together.' Lucy thought.

Lucy walked over to the bar. Natsu and Lisanna was sitting a few seats away from where Lucy walked to.

"Mira, may I please have a granola bar?" Lucy asked politely.

"Of course. Here you go!" Mira said happily.

Lucy grabbed the bar. "Thank you." Lucy said as she walked away to her usual seat.

Natsu thought to himself. 'Everyday.. ever since Lisanna came back.. Lucy has been avoiding me, Erza, Gray, Lisanna, and everyone except Mira. Everyday she goes on a job at 1:00 and goes home at three. She's been crying everyday? What's gotten into her?'

"Hey Luce! Cmere!" Natsu yelled.

Lucy looked up at Natsu. Lucy slowly stood up and she started walking to Natsu. Lisanna felt mad. So she said he thing that first cane into her mind.

"Mira-Nee! Can we invite some of the guild members to spend the night?!" Lisanna yelled.

"Of course Lisanna! Who would you want to invite?" Mira asked.

"Natsu, Gray, Erza, Levy, and Gajeel!" Lisanna said.

"Lisanna. May I invite someone of my choice?" Mira asked.

"Yeah big sister, who?" Lisanna asked.

"Lucy." She said.

"Lucy dear!" Mira waved. "Would you like to come to my house and spend the night with team Natsu and Levy and Gajeel?" Mira asked.

"Yeah! That sounds fun!" Lucy smiles.

Natsu stared at Lucy's smile. 'Damn.. I honestly hadent seen Lucy's smile in a while.. it reminds me of old times..' Natsu thought.

"Great! Come stop by at 8:00! See you there Lucy!" Mira said sweetly.

"Thank you Mira!" Lucy smiled.

~

It was 7:49 and Lucy was almost ready to go. Lucy's pajamas was a black tank top, black and white short shorts, and her hair completely down.

She was very excited. She had all her things packed up and ready to go, but it was too early and she didn't wanna be the first one there.

So Lucy decided to wait. She waited for six minutes. Then, she walked out of the door, and started making her way to Mira's house.

~

"Haha!" Lisanna laughed. "This is going to be fun!" She said.

"Indeed it will. We're just waiting on Lucy to get here, then we will be all set." Erza said.

"Gajeel are you ready for tonight?" Levy asked.

Gajeel blushed. "You say it so inappropriately."

Levy blushed harder. "You know I didn't mean to say it like that!"

"Giheehee. Is shrimp embarrassed?" He said.

"Ugh! Just.. shush up!" She said, flustered.

Natsu was waiting. 'When is this party gonna start?! I'm bored! And hungry.' Natsu thought.

Mira was wearing long sleeved pajamas that were red. Lisanna was wearing a t shirt and biker shorts.

Erza was wearing a t shirt and long pants. Gray was wearing underwear (as usual.) . And Natsu was wearing his regular pants without a shirt.