Fuck you

"I said we needed to talk. About you. You've been pissing me off lately." Gray says to Natsu.

"Don't we piss each other off every single fucking day?" Natsu asks. "Screw off. This is for real, not for play." Gray continues.

"You should not be such a terrible friend to Lucy. Do you realize that she's human too? What happened to you?!" He shouts.

Lucy was listening to what was happening. She became very teary eyed and couldn't stand the sound of this. She quickly walks outside the guild doors.

"Not again..." Levy said to Mira. "LuLu has been so sad lately. I'm so worried." She says as well. Mira nodded, knowing why.

Levy stood up from her seat, slowly walking out of the door, and walking towards the teary eyed blonde.

"Nothing happened! Piss off!!" Natsu shouted. "Will you listen to me! Lucy is my friend and I'm going to defend her!" Gray continues his speech.

"You two were amazing friends. I was even jealous of that!! Ever since your short haired friend came back you've changed! Your not the same anymore. She's holding you back from the things you love! If only you could see how this is effecting Luc—"

"Fuck Lucy." Natsu interrupts.

Gray sits there, staring at Natsu.

"Nothing is wrong with me. I'm friends with Lisanna, is that so bad?! Lucy is god damn crybaby!! She shouldn't be wasting her time by crying over me! Fuck you and FUCK HER!"

Natsu stands up, storming out of the door. Gray runs after him. "NATSU!! NATSU!" He shouts.

~

"Aw Lu... don't cry." Levy says as her and Lucy sit outside the guild on the grass.

"I-I was close to it... I really wanted to cry on the spot but I think I'm okay now.. thank you Levy-Chan for being here for me." Lucy says.

"No problem Lu! I'll always be here for you." She smiles.

"I've just been so depressed lately, I don't even know how to deal with it." Lucy said in a sad tone.

"If you ever need help come to me, okay?" Levy says sweetly.

Lucy smiles at her. "Tha—" She was interrupted when she saw a certain pink haired man burst out of the guild with a guy yelling at him from behind.

"NATSU GET BACK HERE!" Gray shouts at him. "GRAY!! I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE! YOU HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW FRIEND! FUCK YOU AND FUCK LUCY! SHE AND YOU ARE TOO MUCH WEIGHT ONTO MY SHOULDERS!" Natsu turns around, running away from the guild.

Hey guys.. I can't believe its been so long.. sorry I haven't posted in a while 🌚😭