Jealous.

Lisanna was shocked. "What?! No!" Lisanna said.

"Why?" Gray said.

"Because I'm supposed to kiss him first!!" Lisanna shouted. "Lisanna be polite. It was Grays dare so he can do what he wants." Mira says.

"Well, dont chicken out flamebrain." Gray said. "Like id ever!" Natsu yelled. "I-I'm gonna chicken out!" Lucy blushed extremely.

Mira whispered in Lucy ear. "Me and gray planned it allllll out, have a nice first kiss~" Mira said.

"Kyaahhh!" Lucy yelled as she blushed. "Well? Is Mira going to have to get into her Satan soul again?" Gray asked. "No!" NaLu both said.

"Then kiss already!" Levy chanted. "You can do it Lu!" She said.

"Or.. am I going to have to get into it?" Erza said it a scary way. "DEAR GOD NO" Natsu said.

"DO IT NOW, LIKE YOU WERE TOLD." Erza said.

"Okay okay!" NaLu both said.

Natsu and Lucy blushed, and leaned into eachother. They were inches away from kissing each other. All of a sudden..

*kiss sound*

They actually kissed. For their first time. "WHOOOO! DAMN IT LU! YOU GOT IT GOOD!" Levy said.

Erza had their heads pushes together. "Keep. Going." Erza demanded.

Lucy: O//3//O" ?!

Natsu: O\\3\\O" ?!

They kissed again. "Good job you two." Erza says.

Lucy 'fainted' on the floor. She was slaying down and her face was entirely red. She kissed her crush. There was those little ghosts that came from her mouth.

Natsu was doing to the same. He kissed his bestfriend. Natsu looked at Lisanna. Lisanna looked so pissed off. But what he didn't know, was that Lisanna had a plan.

"BABIES" Mira said in excitement.

"NOO!" NaLu both said.

"Lu's turn!" Levy said.

"Levy.. truth or dare?" Lucy asked.

"Dare!!" Levy said.

"Heheheheheh.. I dare you to kiss Gajeel." Lucy dared.

"Huh??!" GajEvy said.

"Heheh.." Lucy laughed.

Erza comes in and grabs both of their heads. "Do it now." Erza said. Erza smashes their lips together.

Gajeel and Levy break through. Levy was spitting, and Gajeel was breathing heavily. *GASP WHEEZE* Gajeel breathes. *PFFFFFFSSSSSSRTTTTTT* Levy spit.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!" Lucy laughed.

"LISANNA! TRUTH OR DARE!" Levy said and she breathed heavily. "Truth." Lisanna said. "Hmm.. don't you like Natsu? I've been wondering." Levy asked.

"Yes. I've been in love with Natsu since we were kids. I'm not scared to spill my heart out. I've loved you Natsu for years. And when I was in Edolas, all I could think of was your smiling face." Lisanna preached.

Natsu blushed.

Lucy on the other hand, felt a stab in her stomach.

"Say Natsu, truth or dare?" Lisanna asked.

"D-dare?" Natsu said.

"I dare you to go out with me." Lisanna said.

Everyone was surprised.

Lucy teared up. 'No.. don't do it Natsu..' Lucy thought.

"O-oh.. well.. it's a dare.. I guess.." Natsu said.

Lucy felt a million more stabs in her stomach. Lucy quickly stood up and grabs her stuff and ran out of Mira's house. "Lucy!!" Natsu yelled.

Lucy ran and ran. As she ran she began to cry. She ran out of breath. She stopped. She leaned up against the building in the dark. She was crying and crying.

She held onto her side, having said cramps. All of a sudden, she heard a voice. "LUCYYY!!" Natsu yelled from feet away. Natsu was running and had his finger lit on fire so he could see.

Lucy turned and looked at him, she grabbed her bag and ran again. But she was too slow for Natsu. Natsu ran up to her and grabbed her.

"LET ME GO!!" Lucy yelled as she kicked around with tears in her eyes and down her face.

"Lucy!! What the hell is wrong?!" Natsu demanded.

"Nothing!! Now let go of me!!" Lucy yelled.

Natsu help in tighter.

"Not until you tell me why you ran off like that!" Natsu yelled back.

"No!!" Lucy yelled back.

"Then I'm not letting you go!" He said.

Lucy stopped squirming and put her hand son her eyes and cried more.

"B-because..! Because you and Lisanna are together now! Fine!! Happy?!" Lucy yelled as she slipped out of his arms and started walking again.

Natsu thought for a moment.

"Lucy, are you jealous?" Natsu asked.