ten

Macy's Pov-

I take one step into the house and I am immediately engulfed in hugs as well as Lexi, Carmen, and Arda, the girls in my group, yell, " We're going out bitches!"

I don't get the time to reply before I am pulled and dragged up the stairs by my friends to go get ready.

~

Finally, after about two hours of hair-pulling, having my eye poked, and complaining, we are all ready to go out. I brush my hair back once more before grabbing a plain black purse. I threw some extra cash and my phone as well as the usual into my purse as the girls put on their final touches. We all slip on our shoes before heading out.

Arda-

Macy-

Macy-

Lexi-

Lexi-

Carmen-

Carmen-

I call one of my drivers to come to pick us up as we all know that we can't assign designated drivers due to the lack of self-control

I call one of my drivers to come to pick us up as we all know that we can't assign designated drivers due to the lack of self-control. An all-black SUV pulls up and we all hop in. I willingly get in, actually excited to go out tonight. My gang owns the club that we're going to, along with many others. I called the manager to make sure a VIP section will be open for us. Throughout the whole car ride, the girls and I were talking about the club we're going to. Yes, I own the club but I own a lot of clubs; I don't have time to go to them all.

All eyes are on us as we step out of the car. Some widened with fear, some with excitement, and also some with astonishment. I mean, it is our first appearance out in California. We skip the line and get in, immediately being escorted to our section. As we approach, I see a long red couch and some tables. There is also a TV or two. We were promised the best section of the club.

We stepped onto the slightly raised platform, making sure not to trip because we are all wearing heels. We all take a seat, excited for the night to begin. Our waiter came up and took our orders. He looked a little bit nervous but I told him that it's fine. Now, don't get me wrong, I love people being scared of me-it gives me a feeling of power- but there's no need for my waiter to be scared of me.

I instantly gulp down my drink, knowing that I'm not going to get drunk easily. A few moments later I put my jacket back on because the alcohol was giving me goosebumps and was dragged to the dance floor by Arda; Lexi and Carmen staying behind drinking. Who said a gang leader can't have any fun?

After a few minutes of dancing, I feel someone come up behind me. I sink down into them, clearly enjoying myself. They grab my waist and I just keep dancing, letting go for a moment. Now, that moment was gone in a span of seconds as the person leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Nice to see you again Macy."

Bailey's pov-

After a stressful day at school, Marcus, Nico, and I decided that we wanted to go clubbing. We're going to this club that we usually go to. People there know who we are. Yes, many see me as the heartless, brooding gang leader and yes, as that may be true, we are still ranked second in the world-minus the mafias of course. Second?! That's the first loser! We've been second for a while, as we have no clue who owns the first ranked gang. Last time I checked though they were located in New York.

Besides the fact, I start to get ready. I take a quick shower and then change into some black ripped jeans and an untucked black button-up. I didn't button it up all the way and I rolled the sleeves up to my elbows. I slipped on some plain black shoes before running my hands through my hair and walking out. I meet Nico and Marcus downstairs and we head out, taking my car. Usually, we would get a driver but I'm not a lightweight so I can drink a lot before I'm drunk.

I drive in silence as the boys chat it up. My mind wanders to Macy. To our debate in English. On the guys, she's hanging out with. It seems like in the past few days my mind has been fully consumed by thoughts of her. Her long hair, her eyes, everything. I sigh; I need a drink... Desperately.

Word count-755