two

Macy's pov-

I woke up, viciously tapping my phone's snooze button before finally getting it to shut up. After getting home last night, I just ate some leftover pizza then went to bed. I slowly got out of bed and hopped into the shower that I have in my connected bathroom. I got dressed into a casual comfy outfit which consisted of a dark graphic tee, light wash rolled up jeans and some converse with some high socks. Last-minute I added a black beanie.

Last night, I also got a call from my mom stating that I'm starting school in two days. Just another shithole filled with annoying people. I go downstairs and open the fridge looking for something to eat. Do you know what I saw? Absolutely nothing. The bare fridge laid empty other than the rotting pizza that's been in there. I guess it's about time I go grocery shopping.

I grab a pair of keys off of my rack of them and I also shove my lanyard with my house key into my pocket. I'm going to need to buy a lot because It's going to have to sustain me and the closest members of the gang and I know that they eat like there is no food left on the planet.

I hop into my car and drive off to the nearest grocery store, using my phone for directions. I drive around until I find a parking space and I find that I am lucky as there is one close up. I turn the car off and get out, heading into the store. I grab a big cart as I need a lot of food and walk through the sliding doors. I first turn to the produce aisles as I plan to get something healthy.

I grab some fruits and veggies before I head to the dairy and get milk. I got some meat and things for dinner. I am most likely going to be the designated cook. I've been cooking since I was little. My mom taught me after my dad left. She said that I needed to rely on myself before others.

I walked to the alcohol section and bought an arrangement of them for the bar we have. I also stopped by the pharmacy to buy some painkillers just in case. I mean, I am a gang leader. After that, I go to my favorite aisle; the junk food section. I grab chips, soda, candies, etcetera before finally heading to the checkout.

The lady checking out looked at me like I was crazy. I mean, I get it, I looked like I was feeding a whole town. I showed her my fake ID that my mom got me and I loaded the groceries into the cart. Walking out of the store I felt eyes on me and I looked around but saw no one.

I shrugged it off and loaded it all into my trunk. I closed it up and then hopped back into the driver's seat. I put on the radio as I drive out of the parking lot and back towards my house.

A few minutes later, I arrived back and I started unloading the groceries. Let me tell you when you get this much groceries, it is NOT fun when you have to unload them all by yourself. I swear it took me about an hour just to get them out of the car. By the time I was done it was about noon by the time I was done and I decided to cook. I made some pasta using my mother's classic recipe. When it was done I served myself and packed the rest up in Tupperware. I sat down on the couch as I watched tv. Before I knew it, I was out of food and out of episodes to watch.

I put my bowl and fork into the sink and filled it with water, too lazy to clean it out. I walked to the front door and grabbed my skateboard on my way out. I hopped on my skateboard and skated around until I found a nearby skate park. I decided to skate around a bit before I saw a little girl sitting alone on a bench. I walked over to her. "What's up?"

She looked at me skeptically and I tried my best to soften my features. "I'm Macy, what's your name?"

"Samantha," she said quietly.

"Nice to meet you, Samantha. What's wrong?"

"My brother won't teach me how to skate. He said that I won't be good at it."

"Well, if you want, I can teach you how to skate? I have nothing to do and I think you would do great at skating." She looks up at me and smiles.

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course. Let's go," I say as I grab her tiny hand and lead her to the skating area. I set down my skateboard and start teaching her how to skate, making sure she is safe. After a little bit, she gets the hang of it. "Good job, Sam!"

We spend the next half an hour or so skating before her mom came to pick her up. I tell her mom that she should invest in buying her a skateboard but they don't have enough money to buy another one. I decided to give them mine. "Keep it," I say. They both let out huge smiles and hug me, saying thank you. I uncomfortably hug them back before walking back home.

I unlock my door and head into my house, going straight towards my room to turn in for the night. I change into a black crop top and a pair of biker shorts, knowing that it was still going to be hot at night as it is not yet Fall. I lay down in my bed and urn on Netflix, finding a movie to watch. After I find the one I was about to press play but before I did, I ran downstairs and grabbed a bag of hot Cheetos. I snuggle back into my blankets and press play, enjoying the movie.

Word count-1020