seven

Macy's Pov-

I walk into the underground fighting arena. I observed my surroundings before I signed in and made my way back to the changing rooms. The guys made their way into the crowd and to the bar. I changed into a plain black sports bra and a pair of sweatpants. While tying my hair up into a ponytail, I hear the door swing open. I groan and start to speak, "Can whoever it is just leave me alone?"

Whoever it is does not walk back out and I hear them clear their throat. I roll my eyes as I turn to glare at them. My eyes immediately softened when I saw Arda standing there. "What are you doing here? You said that you were coming with everybody else."

"Well, you know me. Also, I just could not take any more of Leo. He's being such a lazy pain in the ass," she chuckles. We give each other a hug, before pulling away. "Seriously, Macy? A new tattoo right before a fight? And on your hand? You've gotta be kidding me," she says in disappointment. "It is cool though."

"What can I say? I just love being spontaneous," I say with a smirk.

Arda walks out, leaving me to carefully wrap up my hands in black wraps. Before going out, I put on a black mask. People know who I am, as I am quite famous but we're in new territory. I don't know the area so I still have to be careful. I hop into the ring and you'll ever guess who I saw; It was Bailey! Fucking Bailey. God, this guy is just everywhere I swear. He glared at me, probably an intimidation method. And damn, was it a good glare but I just gave one right back which seemed to shock him but he recovered fast.

I don't really know who threw the first punch but all of a sudden, my fist was going straight to his face and he was slamming into my stomach. Blood instantly rushed out of his nose from my hit. We stumbled apart for a brief second to catch our breaths before diving back at each other, each one of us determined to win.

I dodged his fist and came up with my own. For a second, his eyes slightly widened before slamming his head against mine making stars burst into my vision. I shook it off, throwing a sloppy kick.

"Is that all you got," he taunts, smirking at me. I let out a small growl before throwing myself at him, changing direction last minute to take him by surprise. It seemed to work because I landed another hit to his stomach while his missed. The next punch he threw chipped my jaw, surely leaving a bruise. He once again landed a hit on my stomach before I grabbed his head and slammed it into my knee, knocking him out. I knew he was still alive due to watching his stomach slowly lift up and down as he is removed from the ring. Well, another fight in which I won. He did put up a good fight though, no wonder he was champion. Was.

I walked out of the ring and met up with Justin, Pat, and Arda. We all drive back to the house and on the way there, we decided to catch up with each other. Arda kept going on and on about my brother before I stopped her. "Arda, I know that you are dating my brother but I do not want to hear about it."

"We're not dating," she denies.

"Yet," I add. I can see how my brother fell for Arda, her eyes are brownish-blue, matching her freckles and hair.

We got home and I immediately went and took a shower. I put on some music before hopping in and scrubbing myself clean.

When I am done, I got changed into some sweatpants and a crop top. I'm not hungry, actually, I haven't been lately. I ignore this thought as I try to sleep. All of my thoughts come back to me and the constant buzz of my mind keeps me from sleeping but, I mean, what else is new?

Word count-701

Sorry about the shortening chapters, they won't all be this short.