"What are you gonna paint?" I question.

"I'm not too for sure yet. Whatever comes in mind I guess." She shrugs afterwards sending me a small smile.

We soon start painting and I end up doing the London skyline since I'm not a good painter. It comes out looking like a bunch of boxes and random white splotches that are supposed to be stars so I end up asking for another canvas to restart. Her canvas is faced away from me. But I can see she has green on her cheek, black on her arms, and some white splattered about. She looks very cute right now, I chuckle at her appearance making her head snap up to me.

"What?" She asks completely unaware she has paint all over her. Making me laugh more.

"You just have paint all over you," She starts walking closer to me with her paintbrush still in hand. "And I think it's funny."

"Oh really? I have paint on me. Well you have paint right here." She flicks her paintbrush at me causing me to flinch back when the cold paint makes contact with my skin.

"Oh your getting it now." I say as I walk towards her while she tries running away. I grab a white bottle of paint and squirt some on her making her squeal.

"Harry!" She looks back at me while I smirk. My smirk soon drops when I see that she has a light green bottle of paint in her hand. She squirts some on my shirt and I growl. We continue picking up random bottles of paint squeezing them at each other.

I am hiding behind her now ruined bed. Her somewhere around the room.

"Come out, come out wherever you are." I sing. I turn around and find her behind me about to throw some more on me.

"Alright I surrender. I surrender." I throw her over my shoulder and slap her butt making her squeal out in surprise.

"Good, because I would have just kept winning." She scoffs at my cocky remark making me and I put her down. We look around the room and notice some paint on the walls. She put some plastic on three out of the four walls. So her room isn't that messed up, just a little bit.

"I had a feeling this would get messy. Good thing I only have to repaint one wall." I laugh and she walks into her bathroom coming out with a towel in hand.

"You can take a shower in here and I'll take one in Danny's room." I nod and thank her before going into her bathroom. I strip down after turning on the water. Once I'm in I scrub all the paint off before getting out. When I walk out I realize I don't have extra clothes.

I make my way into Danny's room finding Rose dressed talking to Danny. When I walk in she sucks in a sharp breath and I smirk at her reaction.

"I realized I don't have any clothes. So would it be ok if I borrow some Danny?" He tells me it's not problem and he goes to his closet laughing. Rose won't stop eyeing me and I can see her cheeks burning red.

"Like what you see?" I tease catching her attention. She snaps out of her staring and shakes her head while biting her lip.

"Nope," I can tell she is lying by the way she is biting her lip. "I have seen better." She replies making me scoff playfully.

"You sure about that love?" I question with my lips deadly close to her ear. I kiss under it sucking a little bit making her inhale sharply. I continue for a minute before I hear Danny coming out of the closet. I pull back with a smirk on my face.

"Ok so I found some sweatpants that should fit you and a white shirt. Is that ok?" I turn around to find him with the items in his hand holding them up.

"Perfect, thank you. I will get these back to you after I wash them."

"Oh no problem. You can keep them I have more sweatpants than I would like to admit to." I chuckle and walk out, making my way to Roses room. I quickly change in her bathroom and walk out finding her cleaning up. I walk over to her panting curious as to what it is. I look at it and find a green eye painted beautifully. I turn around raising an eyebrow while she looks down.

"I just was just painting and that's what it came out to be." She tells me sheepishly making me hum in reply. I look at my painting and show her what it is.

It's a honey jar with honey dripping out the sides.

"Well I painted this because it reminds me of your eyes." I blush a little when I finish and she looks at me with shock in her eyes, but a beautiful smile on her face.

"Harry that is so sweet. I love it." She gives me a long sweet kiss on the lips. I pull away and tug her on the empty bed with a plain fitted sheet on it now.

"How about we watch a movie and enjoy the rest of the day. We have work tomorrow so let's enjoy the peacefulness while it last." I start thinking about all the stress of work. I am very glad I am excelling in the business world, but it is very stressful. All of today I have had to take a minute to decline calls or type a quick email when Rose is busy.

"I would love that," she gives me a quick peck. "But on a serious note. What movie?"

We spend the rest of the evening watching The Notebook, her crying at one point. At around seven o'clock I tell her goodbye and head back to my place to do some work and get prepared for my meetings tomorrow.

———————————————————-
Hope you guys enjoyed.
Till next time,
N

Edited August 14, 2019