Chapter 6

Freya's POV.

Since I wasn't going to be trying to win and get to kill a dragon I was in the cove with Toothless and Ocean. I had no desire to watch them fight over the right to kill something, though I knew Hiccup didn't want too. After a while I see Hiccup walking into the cover with a basket.
"Leaving! We're leaving," Hiccup says. I frown in confusion as I stand up from the rock I had been sitting on. "Let's pack up. Looks like we're all taking a little vacation, forever," He says.
"What?" I ask in confusion as I walk over to him.
"I won, I get to kill a dragon. Yay!" Hiccup says sarcastically as he sets down the basket he brought with him. I sigh sadly as I turn around, only to see Astrid sitting on a rock, sharpening her ax in a threatening way.

"Ah!" I shout in surprise, getting Hiccup's attention and making him look up to see her too.
"What the- What are you doing here?" Hiccup asks her in shock.
"I want to know what's going on," Astrid says as she stands up. "No one just gets as good as you do. Especially you," She says as she walks over to HIccup.
"Start talking! Are you training together?" Astrid asks us.
"Uh...training?" Hiccup asks nervously.
"It better not involve this!" Astrid shouts as she grabs the leather vest his wearing.
"I know this looks really bad, but you see...this is, uh...You're right! You're right! You're right. I'm through with the lies," Hiccup says.

"We've been making...outfits. So, you got us," He says, I look over to him with a frown. He motions for me to help and I nod.
"Yep, It's time everyone knew. Drag us back. Go ahead. Here we go," I say as Astrid grabs our wrist and bends them backward, making Hiccup and I fall in pain.
"OW! Why would you DO that?!" Hiccup shouts.
"That's for the lies," Astrid tells us as I stand back up and shake my hand in pain. "And THAT'S for everything else," She says as she drops the end of her ax on Hiccup.
"Oh, man," Hiccup says in pain. Suddenly, Toothless and Ocean jump spot Astrid and begin to growl.

"Get down!" Astrid shouts as she grabs Hiccup and I, throwing us to the ground as Toothless and Ocean run over to us. "RUN! RUN!" She shouts as she gets ready to hit the dragons with her ax.
"NO!" Hiccup shouts as he grabs her ax and throws it away from us. "It's okay! It's okay!" He says.
"She's a friend. It's okay," I tell the two dragons in front of us. "You just scared them," I tell Astrid, making her stare at me in shock.
"I scared them!?" Astrid shouts. "Who is 'them'?" She asks.
"Astrid, this is Toothless and Ocean. Toothless, Ocean, this is Astrid," I say calmly, but they growl at her, making Astrid starts to run out of the cove.
"Da, da-da! We're dead!" Hiccup states.

"Whoa, hey! Where do you think you're going?" I ask the dragons as they begin to walk off. Hiccup and I run after them and quickly hop on them before we start to fly after Astrid. We fly over the forest, where we find her jumping over a log. Ocean flies down and grabs her arm before beginning to fly back up into the sky.
"AH! Oh, Great Odin's ghost! Oh, this is it!" Astrid shouts in fear as she looks down at the ground and continues to scream. We drop her onto a tree and Ocean lands on it as Hiccup and Toothless land on another tree beside us.
"Freya! Get me down from here!" Astrid shouts as she hangs onto a branch as tightly as she can.
"You have to let us explain!" I tell her.
"I am not listening to anything you have to say!" She shouts at me.

"Then we won't speak. Just, let us show you," Hiccup tells her.
"Please, Astrid," I say, looking at her desperately as I hold my hand out to her. She stares at me thinking for a moment before she takes my hand and climbs up onto Ocean nervously.
"Now, get me down," She orders.
"Okay, slowly Ocean," I tell her and she opens her wings slowly.
"See, nothing to be afraid of," Hiccup tells Astrid smiling. But, out of nowhere Ocean quickly takes off from the tree and begins to fly up fast.
"AHHH!" Astrid shouts in fear as we get higher and higher and higher.
"OCEAN, NO, I SAID SLOWLY! WE NEED HER TO LIKE YOU!" I shout to Ocean as she starts to splash in the water, still flying.

"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile," Hiccup says as Ocean begins to spin and fly back up into the sky. She then flies high again and goes upside down, making Astrid fall off.
"FREYA!" Astrid shouts in fear, but Toothless quickly catches her.
"They're not usually like this," Hiccup tells her. "Oh, no...Toothless, what are you doing?! We need her to like us!" He shouts to the dragon, but he doesn't listen and begins to spin "And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile," Hiccup says.
"Okay! I am sorry! I'm sorry!" Astrid shouts as she holds onto Hiccup in fear. "Just get me off of this thing!" She shouts.

Suddenly, the dragons calm down and we start to fly gracefully through the sky as the sun begins to set in the horizon. We fly through the clouds until the sun has completely set and the world turns dark. As we fly over Berk, I see Astrid begin to relax.
"Alright, I admit it. This is pretty cool. It's...amazing. He's amazing. They're amazing," Astrid says, smiling at the jet black dragons. "So, what now? Hiccup, your final exam is tomorrow. You know you're going to have to kill a...kill a dragon," She says, whispering the last part.
"Don't remind me," Hiccup says sadly as we soar above the water. Suddenly, Toothless and Ocean dive down fast.
"What's happening?" I ask in confusion.

"Whoa, what is it?" Hiccup asks Toothless. Before the dragons can do anything, a flock of dragons begins to fly beside us. "Get down!" He says and we all lean down as far as we can.
"What's going on?" Astrid asks as we see hundreds of dragons around us.
"I don't know," Hiccup says. "Toothless, Ocean. You've got to get us out of here," He tells them, but they ignore him and continue to fly.
"It looks like they're hauling in their kill," I say as I see all the dragons caring dead animals.
"Uh, what does that make us?" Astrid asks nervously. Suddenly, all the dragons dive and we start to fly through tall rocks until we come up to a volcano. All the dragons start to fly into it, dropping their kill as they fly over a red hot glowing hole in the volcano.

"What my dad wouldn't give to find this," Hiccup says as Toothless and Ocean fly over and land on a tall stone pillar, hiding behind it. "It's satisfying to know that all of our food has been dumped down a hole," He says as we watch all the dragons drop the food down the hole.
"They're not eating any of it," I say with a frown of confusion. We watch as a Gronckle flies over to the hole and drops only a single tiny fish. We hear a roar from below and the Gronckle squeal in terror as we see the mouth of a huge dragon eat the Gronckle whole.
"What...is that?" Astrid asks in fear and shock.
"Alright, we gotta get out of here. Now!" Hiccup shouts as Toothless and Ocean quickly take off flying, just as the huge dragon tries to eat us. We fly up with all the other dragons as the huge dragon tries to get us again, but fails. We get out of the volcano and quickly start to fly back to the cove.