"Her hair was dark and long actually she still looks the same. She... look more out of stress, and happy, she's so confident and charismatic when we had a talk." Mina shut her eyes close, trying to remember Chaeyoung's face.

"And then?" Tzuyu taps Mina's arm, she was waiting for the next part.

"So then she told me, the gallery at the second floor was hers, and she owns the cafe." Mina recalls the next of it, "And.. and, I think Yugyeom and her are dating since he came in and hug Chaeyoung."

"Damn!" Dahyun frustratingly threw the pillow of the couch to the floor.

"You'll get dirt on it!" Jeongyeon scolded Dahyun and Dahyun immediately got the pillow, apologizing to Jeongyeon.

Everyone scattered after, like they were not interested on the story at the first place.

"Did you get her number?" Jeongyeon asked and everyone stop at there trance to look at Mina again.

"I-I didn't." Mina said and everyone have shown a sign of regret.

~•~

After knowing the fact that Chaeyoung was the owner of the cafe and she hangs out on that spot as well, they tried to visit the place when they have a spare time.

"Hi, Twice Dahyun here." Dahyun orders a coffee for the girls she's with and asked politely for Chaeyoung, "She's not here?"

"Yes. I believe she's in Jeju." The waiter said and handed a tray to Dahyun, who's being talkative and persistent about it.

"Soooo. Maybe you can give me her contact number?" Dahyun smiled widely while her eyebrows goes up and down.

The waiter chuckled at the look, "Sorry. I'm not really in the position to give it to you." She bowed apologetically, "But I'll let her know, once she came in or called at our phone again."

"I guess that's the only way then." Dahyun was defeated, and goes back to the table where the girls at.

"What did she say?" Sana impatiently wait to Dahyun who was still a feet away to there table.

"She can't give it. But she mentioned that Chaeyoung is at Jeju." Dahyun yelped, following, "But she will let her know."

"Is she avoiding us?" Tzuyu said and both Dahyun and Sana shrugged, it may seem possible.

Timeline for Twice's schedule has been adjusted since there popularity, they don't exhaust thereself as much now and got an eight hours working restriction for there everyday schedule. They now have more time to rest, which JYP management has decided as well since everyone was getting sick not getting enough rest.

"Let's go to the Cafe?" Momo asked the girls on the couch, who was watching some movie at the living room.

"Right now?" Nayeon flipped the volume down through the remote stood up to agree with her.

"I'll come with you." Mina fixed her hair and walked to there room, changing on something she can be seen outside.

Mina, Momo and Nayeon now tried to visit the cafe. It has now became a mission or a habit for the girls to try catching Chaeyoung. They have became regular customers because of her.

"Hi." The waiter approached the girls table, she was not one of the saesangs fan we actually known of, "What would you like today?"

They gave there orders to the waiter and ofcourse - the most important thing, is to ask about Chaeyoung.

"Is Chaeyoung here?" Momo asked as the waiter tries to leave and prepare there orders.

"Oh." The waiter started to act like he remembers something, "I was waiting for you for a week, it slept my mind."

Now they got more interested, like there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

"She ring in a couple of days earlier, I told her that Twice have been looking for her, like everytime they came in. Ms. Chaeyoung said that everytime you visit, I can allow you guys to use the space at the second floor so you can have a private time." The waiter said as she points at the second floor above them.

"Wow." Nayeon claps in, it was an indeed progress and she likes the idea of having a VIP treatment, "How about her contact number?" She added.

"I actually forgot to ask." The waiter said looking regretful.

"Ah! You've done a great job, don't worry!" Momo said as she wiggled the arms of the waiter as if it will ease her regret.

"I'll ask her if she rings again." The waiter smiled, and pointed his hand to the second floor, "So you can seat at the second deck now."

Three of them climbed up to the spiral case, like what Mina described where she saw Chaeyoung at the first place.

"Wow." Nayeon claps again as she saw the paintings and frames hanging around the wood panel, "This looks familiar?" She pointed at a black background painting with a white ink lettering on it.

"Love, is doing small things with great love." Mina uttered, "It's the one on my shoes." Mina's eyes widen, it felt so unreal.

"This feels weird." Momo said as she tries to touch the paintings lightly, "She paint it so randomly, like what are you thinking?" Momo was talking by herself, she always does.

The paintings were more of an abstract but the colors are vivid, it feels like they were in a portal or another dimension.

"Best thing is, we have a private spot to hang out now." Nayeon giggled.

"If we could only give the waiter our number everything might be easier." Mina said and looked each of the painting thoughtfully.

"Momo, give yours." Nayeon pushed Momo harder than usual, "You already gave your name to the delivery guy the other day."

"Manager would scold at me again." Momo chuckled remembering her mistake.

Nayeon and Momo then sat on a table, while Mina was still busy looking at the painting.

The second floor as mentioned by Mina looks like the half of it is covered with wood panel and some fence railings at the other half, there were paintings and frames around the wood panels that are hanging. The tables was made with wood as well, the chair was designed like a chop wood trunk, and on the far corner was a large sofa bed with a TV beside it hanging on the wall, it also have a personal comfort room.

"Excuse me?" The waiter climbed up of the stairs and starts to look for them, "Chaeyoung is on the phone."