2/3

Angry sex is the best
Honestly last night was amazing
But man I couldn't move for shit
Turning my head to the side i see Xavier laying on his stomach with his arm around my waist. Sighing I close my eyes wincing as I moved my legs to get comfortable.
"Stop moving" he mumbled eyes still closed
"It hurts" I groaned
He chuckled lightly before looking at me "I told you not to try me didn't I "
He sat up slowly stretching his muscles. I didn't realize I was staring till he snapped his fingers in my face.
"Hm?" I looked up into his eyes smiling
He shook his head before pulling me up. He massaged both of my inner thighs till I drifted off to sleep.
******
Smack
My eyes opened quickly seeing Xavier sit on my legs.
"What the hell dude " I groaned rubbing my cheeks.
"Get up we going out and grab your sun glasses the paparazzi is lined up outside. The limo is ready just waiting on you" he kissed my cheek before heading out.
Doing my morning routine i raced into my shower cleaning up. Passing by the mirror whew damn I'm fine. My baby fat is gone my body looking good as hell. Walking into my closet I pick out a outfit

Putting my hair into a mid high pony tail I grab all my stuff heading down stairs

Putting my hair into a mid high pony tail I grab all my stuff heading down stairs. Closing the lights with my phone i see Xavier and the kids down stairs.
"Ready?" He said
It's been a while since these people worried about us. But ever since I started my own Business, Xavier and I started another one together, then he has his own business. We were booming once they found out who the owners were. It's been hectic I had to work from home most of the time.
But I'm ready to go out. Putting on my shades. I let the kids walk out first with me and Xavier behind them.
Click
Click
Click
Click
Snap
Snap
Snap
Snap
Snap
"Xavier over here
"Lilian how loose are you now that you had all them kids"
I stopped for a sec hearing that . Looking at the women who said that. Looking her dead in her eyes I said
"Ask your man he probably knows" I winked and out my shades on walking to the limo . As they all got in and closed the door. The news poped up of me snapping back at a girl.
I can never catch a break. Singing loudly in the car as we drove to mall . I see everyone crowd around our limo. Sighing the kids stepped out then me and Xavier stepped out . There was hella amount of people at the mall. Walking through the mall everyone went their separate ways with their guard. Me and Xavier walked into the Gucci store that we owned.
Grabbing stuff and paying for it we head out going into many other stores.
Yawning in motion before xaviar to carry me. He gave our gaurds the bags and picked me up. The kids were already waiting for us as the car. So we got in I later my head on Xaviers lap falling asleep