chapter 6: making love

Lilian
After I slammed the door I smiled to myself. Allowing a tear to escape. I don't know why I'm crying I guess it's just because he didn't see what really happened. He automatically treated me like a little girl and sent me up to my room. Like no no no hunny that's not how it works.
Hearing the guest bedroom open quietly. I made sure the bathroom door was locked before crawling away from it.
"Lilian" Xavier calls out softly
"Babe come out of the bathroom" I sit next to the tub scrolling through my messages. Switching to Instagram I scrolled through each post liking it.
"Lilian your starting to piss me off "
Hearing a key go I to the key hole I rolled my eyes. Of course he has a key to the bathroom.
He walked in annoyed grabbing my wrist trying to pick me up. Me being stubborn I sit there not moving.
But he has the strength to carry me. He picked me up flinging me over his shoulder. He walks to his room with me over his shoulder. Seeing squeakers peak out of her room probably to see him. Flicking my middle finger up she disappears as soon as Xavier closed the door. He places me on the bed. Staring at me with his arms crossed. He breathes in.
"Why did you throw her down the stairs" he said as calmly as possible
I didn't answer. " Lilian why the hell was Britney down the stairs with bruises and cuts" he said this time with much force. i knew he was a bomb just ready to explode and he did.
He walked up to me looking me dead in my eyes " Lilian why the fuck did you throw her down the stairs" he yelled.
"She was literally crying,crying Lilian and all you could do is just stand there the whole fucking time talking about " this is just a warning" that's bull shit this is YOUR warning Lilian the next time I get a complaint from her about something you did to her." He said grabbing my wrist tightly
"So god help you what I would do"
"So I'm going to ask you one more time Lilian" his jaw clenched
"Why did you throw her down the stairs"
"She's trying to take you away from me" I mumbled
Looking at the door I see her staring at me with a smirk" he's all mine" she mouthed
I gave her a smirk of my own
"What" he said
" She's trying to take you away from me Xavier" I said looking up at him into his eyes
" What do you mean"
Play the song now
This slow ass" I mean she said that she was your first "everything" and that i apparently like her left overs"
" Babe" he said cupping my cheeks.
" She can't take me away if I'm already yours. I love you not her" he said with so much determination
" You love me" I said
"Yes" he smiled
" You loved me to quick" I said before crashing my lips on to his.
Wrapping my arms around his neck I flip us over. I lifted my head away from his slowly. Pulling off my sports bra I let my breast free. Pulling his shirt off in the process. I kiss all over his chest before kissing his neck slowly.
Licking
Sucking
I kiss from his neck all the way down to his v line. Unbuckling his pants. I pull it down to his ankle removing it all the way throwing it somewhere in a corner. I stare into his eyes rubbing my hands all over his legs near his manhood. Feeling his shiver under my palms.
Standing up I strip the rest of my clothes off slowly giving him a show I the process. He grabbed my waist pulling me on to him. Kissing me with so much force, determination, Love.
He flips us over placing me on the bed pulling his boxers down. He settles in between my legs. Before entering me. Loud moans released into the air by both of us as he slams into me. Not letting me get use to his size.