chapter 16: spending the day together

Xandra (z-an-dra)above
Lilian
  Drool
Straight up drool on my face.
I promise you if this is Xavier's
Opening my eyes I see my two little precious munchkins.
  "He babies how mommy's prince and princess" i cooed pinching their cheeks. They just show their gums giggling.
I smiled lightly sighing. Xavier must have brought them  in here. Smelling the breakfast down stairs. I get up holding both of my babies in my hand placing them on their play mat in my room. Leaving the door open watching them play together as I brush my teeth. 
  I don't like washing my washing my face. That's mean I have to take an eye off them. Breathing in slowly I wash my face automatically looking at them to make sure they are ok.
Feeling refreshed I walk over picking my two little ones up walking down the stairs look like to much work. Going into the closet I press the elevator button. When it reached downstairs I walk to the kitchen seeing suit cases around. I told her to be out by yesterday.
  Mumbling under my breath I walk over to Xavier hugging him from behind on my tip toes I kiss his cheeks.
  " Good morning princess" he says flipping the pancakes
"Your princess is over there " I pout point my thumb back at Xandra.
He chuckles lightly" your my queen then" he says turning around to give me a quick kiss .
  " I've always been" I said sitting on a bar stool playing with Xandra and Liam
  " We are going out today so I want you and the kids to wear the clothes on your bed, alright?" Xavier says putting the food on the table
  " Thank you and whatever you want. But where are we going" I asked eating everything off my plate.
   "I fed the kids already so don't worry about it , and we are just gonna walk around the mall. We need to start packing. Our house is ready to move into." He says eating.
  " Alright I guess you got everything covered huh" I walked to the kitchen washing my dish.
  Mindy walks down with her later bag.  Glaring at me and my kids.
"Xavier" she says licking her lips
" Your taxi is waiting for you outside if you forgot anything it will be shipped to you. And stop glaring at them or we will have serious problems" he said typing on to his computer while eating
  "Whatever " she said then left slamming the door
"Drama queen " I mumbled
   "I'm gonna go shower with them" I say kissing his cheek before walking to the elevator.
"Lilian that elevator is for emergency use only" he says walking next to me
  "This is an emergency they are mad heavy" I groan.
He grabs Liam walking up the stairs grabbing my hand.
  While Xavier showers Liam in the stand up shower. I take a seat in the tub filling  it with warm water.
  ****
After we finish cleaning ourselves up we walk into the bedroom.  Xavier uses the towel to dry him off. Xaviar puts on Liam diaper. Putting a little bit of baby powder on him. I do the same with Xandra. I put her outfit on that Xavier had bought a couple of days ago.

 I put her outfit on that Xavier had bought a couple of days ago

With a pair of white socks.
Xavier puts Liam's outfit on