chapter 7 : im pregnant?

Lilian
Waking up in somebody chest. I instantly smile remembering last night. Getting up slowly I sit up stretching my arms before going into the bathroom
1 week later (Monday)
Waking up this morning I rush into the bathroom throwing up. Feeling a strong hand rub my back. I stand up rinsing my mouth.
"Are you sure your OK lili" I smiled.
He hasn't called me that for a week. Brushing my teeth. I rising my mouth out Turing around to face him.
"I'm sure its nothing" I said kissing him.
"Nothing my ass lili I'm calling the nurse. " he said picking up his phone mumbling into it
" go lay down " he said softly kissing my head
I walk into The closet pulling my clothes off instead of my bra and panties. I pull one of Xavier's shirt on I walk back into the bed crawling under the sheets. As soon as my head hits the pillow I fall asleep.
*****
"Lilian wake up babe the nurse is here to check you up" he said caressing my cheek . opening my eyes slowly I look up at him.
"I'm hungry" I mumbled
"I'll get you some food what do you want princess "
" I want....
Burger king
Chocolate
Cookies
Candy
Cupcakes
Animal crackers
Pickles
Piz-"
He chuckled before staring at me lovingly I'll get you the whole store how does that sound. I clap happily
"Alright babe let the nurse check you " he said kissing my cheek. He walks out of the door.
"Can you pee into this cup please" she said
I stand up going into the bathroom forcing myself to pee which it came out pretty quickly.
I walk back giving her the cup. She told me to wait a moment before disappearing.
That girl Britney is still her trying to get Xavier back. But he hasn't given her the attention she wants because he doesn't want me to go to jail for commuting a murder even thought he can cover it up for me.
The nurse walks back in "so I have good news "she says
" your pregnant congratulations"
I froze for a second. Yes I'm happy I'm going to be a mom bit this is to fast. Our whole relationship is going to quick. Its only been two months of us dating. And I'm already pregnant.
" come to my office tomorrow at 7am so I can do an ultrasound to confirm it. I nod my head as she leaves the room.
Slowly getting out of bed I open the door seeing this Britney bitch kissing Xavier. He's trying to push her away. I can give him that.
"Can you please get off of him" I said annoyed
" babe its not what it looks like" he said rushing all of his words out.
" I saw" I said calmly
"We're hungry" I said smiling
"We?" He said confused
I rubbed my tummy looking at him" your gonna be a dad"
"NO" Britney screams
"This is not supported to happen" she says stomping up the stairs. I back up slowly ready to bull the gun from my leg. What you expect me to walk around the house with some crazy ass human being.
"HE'S MINE !! HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME BEAR MY CHILD NOT SOME WHO-"
I pulled the gun out pointing it at her.
" I am so done with your bull shit." I said
"You won't pull the trigger " she says smirking
" he will never forgive you for shooting his best friend"
"Xavie tell your crazy bitch of a girl friend t put the gun down"
He backs away with his hand up. "I'm not in this "
"Fine" she says pulling a knife out.
She ran towards me as fast as possible.
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang