chapter 4:dinner date

Walking into the restaurant taking in all of it's beauty.
"You didn't have to bring me here" I said looking around. It looks very expensive, not that I mind but I would have been fine with a regular restaurant.
"It doesn't matter, I have the money for it" Xavier said
" So do i" I said looking up at him
We waited in line for a couple of seconds. Till it was our turn.
"Table for two" I said before Xavier could
Apparently she didn't hear me because she was staring at Xavier up and down and he was looking at her with the same eyes . Tapping my foot impatiently. I snapped my finger in her face she shook her head before leading us to our table. I rolled my eyes walking next to Xavier cause this is my date.
right?
We sat down at our table. A Waiter came and let me tell you how hot he looked. He was light skin and wow he looked fine. Biting my lip I look him up and down.
"Hello, and welcome to romantic dining, any drinks to start off "he said looking directly at me
"Any suggestions" I said smiling
He bended over putting his elbows on the table"well our red wine is the best I've been told"
"I guess I'll take that" I said looking at the menu
He wrote it down while looking at Xavier. He looked pretty annoyed . I giggled "you got the taste of your own medicine" I said holding his hand
He rolled his eyes. The Waiter came back with our drinks . I thanked him seeing that he slipped a napkin my way. I smiled looking down at it before I could even read it Xavier snatched it reading it. He looked at me wide eye before sliding the paper back to me.
"Your date looked hot
(876)656-7654
Give him my number ;)"
I bust out laughing at Xavier.
Our food came and we ate it I learned more about him he learned more about me we stayed till it was late. Looking at my watch I looked up at him yawning we ate talked ate and talked. I'm mad full.
As we walk out of the restaurant hand in hand my head on his shoulder. My eyes slowly closing. He picked me up bridal style into the car.