E10

Lilian
Cooking a lovely breakfast for my 5 kids and husband. I stare at my ring finger smiling slightly. Feeling a kiss on my neck I move away slightly and continue to cook.
"What's the problem now" he groans sounding aggravated.
"Nothing" I said putting all of the food on each plate.
I ring the bell signaling that the food is ready before turning everything off. I wash the dishes and clean the counter tops. Walking up stairs I look through my closet picking out an outfit before hopping in the shower
  "Lilian damn it speak to me " seeing Xavier sit on the toilet seat I let my tears mix in with the water.
"Why me" I whispered
"What does she have that I don't huh" I sniffed turning off the water before stepping out.  Brushing my teeth quickly then doing my normal daily routine I walk back into the room putting on my clothes.
"Lilian i—"  he started off but I cut him off quickly
"She's 18 man a fucking child " I whispered
"I didn't do nothing with her" he mumbled
"That's what you have been saying for two weeks were have you been all those late nights huh"
Putting on my clothes

 "Lilian i—"  he started off but I cut him off quickly "She's 18 man a fucking child " I whispered "I didn't do nothing with her" he mumbled"That's what you have been saying for two weeks were have you been all those late nights huh" Putting on my...

I grab my keys and phone before speeding down stairs.
Opening the door than slamming it i step into the car locking the door. Seeing him come outside and a car pull up . A girl steps out in a dress. I hold my mouth open as she comes and kisses him. But he pulls away. 
Backing out of the drive way I look at her. She looks at me smiling. I put my car in drive and hit her with it.
  As her body flies across the grass I step out talking my keys. Opening the shed  I throw her in there jumping in to. I grab a casket putting her body inside. Adding a bell to it I drag the casket to the back yard dusting off the fake dirt I open the door using a lock. Throwing it in there I dust my hands off placing the dirt back on top.
  Walking to xaviar I punch him straight in his noes before entering my car and. Speeding off.
So much for 5 kids. Rubbing my belly I smile I guess it's just me n you today.