chapter 8: telling them

I'm sorry but there is gonna be a couple of time skips just to make the pregnancy go faster so the first this chapter and the next 7 chapters will be every month of her pregnancy and what she goes through maybe a special event. ( tell me how many chapters I should do in total for this book.)

I look at Xavier.
I look at the floor
I look at both of our guns smoking.
I look at the dead body in front of me making my stomach churn. I gag turning away from the body.
"Xavier get rid of the body" I said walking to the room
"Don't gotta tell me twice" he said calling his men.
2 months later
She's finally gone. And I don't feel sorry at all. Getting up I go into the bathroom brushing my teeth&washing my face. Taking my clothes off I look at my 2 month bump. Its getting pretty big. So I went to the nurse a month ago to confirm that I'm having twins. So my bump is a little bigger than most woman. I have no idea why. Today we are going to tell my parents that we are expecting.
I mean my parents might even call over the whole family. You never know.
11:56am
I sigh walking to the bed cuddling into Xavier's chest I fall asleep automatically. With my hand on my stomach.
Waking up for the second time today I look at the clock again
4:30pm
"Xavier get up we have 1 hour to get ready" I said walking to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower I step out drying my body as quickly as possible.
Doing my make up

I'm so extra sometimes but lemme tell you we all got those cousins trying to look better than you when that day is supposed to be all about you

Putting my lace bra and panties on I walk out into the bedroom throwing my towel on Xavier. He looks me up and down biting his lip. I giggle quietly seeing as he got up. Walking towards me he wraps his arms around my waist. Kissing all over my face.
"Babe your gonna ruin my makeup" I laugh
"You don't need it anyways" he says rubbing my tummy. He squats down kissing my stomach" I hope your a girl so daddy can spoil you" he mumbles.
I smile "babe I need to get ready"
"Go ahead" he said tapping my behind while I walk into the closet"
Looking through my stacks of clothes I find something that looks good enough.

  I smile "babe I need to get ready" "Go ahead" he said tapping my behind while I walk into the closet"   Looking through my stacks of clothes I find something that looks good enough

Getting my heels I put then to the side.
Going into the bathroom to see Xavier brushing his hair. I plug my curling iron. Xavier takes the comb. Running it through my hair multiple times before setting it down. He parts my hair. He actually knows how to do hair. I was shook myself when I found out.
He braids my hair curling the ends of it.
When he was done i got some gel laying my edges down.

Sitting on the bed I rub lotion all over my legs and arms

Grabbing my heels

 I walk down stairs holding the railing

I walk down stairs holding the railing. With Xavier trailing behind me. Walking into the garage into the black matte Lamborghini. He starts the car and we are off to my parents house.
Looking at the modern single family home were I grew up. I look at the law seeing cars everywhere. I'm not even surprised. Knocking on the door holding Xavier's hand.
Tightening my coat around my body hiding the bump. The door opens widely. Seeing my most hated cousin. I never like this chick. She was the first one to sleep with Alec. Walking past her gripping Xavier's hand. I feel him being pulled toward somebody. Turning around I look at where her hands are.
"Hands remove it" I said my jaw clenching
"Are you not gonna introduce us"
"Your irrelevant no need to be introduced" I said rolling my eyes
Walking again this time with nobody stopping us I walk up stairs into my parents room.
"Mama" I screamed hugging her tightly
"How's my baby" she said squeezing my cheeks
"I'm good"
"Daaaaaaad" I squealed jumping into his arms.
"Wassup sugar plum"
"Nun much " I said
While Xavier gives my dad a hug and my mom. We walk into my room. Sitting on my bed. Waiting for the OK to come down stairs to tell them my " announcement ".
Hearing two knocks on the door I get ready. Opening the door I walk down stairs without my coat this time holding my bump and Xavier's hand.
Gasps heard around different areas.
"Aw look she's preggo" marlin said
"How did it happen did you slip on his dick" she chuckles
"I didn't slip" I smirked " I bounced"
*****
the rest of the day was pretty uneventful just congratulations this congratulation that. I ate half of the food on this table and there was a lot.
As I was going to my car I see marlin all over Xavier and he looked mad uncomfortable. His eyes pleading me to help him. Rolling my eyes .
I pull my gun out allowing it to make that click sound. She turns around.
"You see the last girl that was all over him lives a wonderful life" I smiled
She walked away quickly. Xavier looked at the gun taking I away from me.
"Babe it wasn't even loaded" I wined
"Safety first" he said kissing me
We pulled off from my parents house going home.