"Man, I wish I could say I did!" Mickey whimpered, adding more pressure to his dick as Ian coming impossibly, and oh-so-slowly, closer to him was lighting him up all over. His presence usually did anyway, but now it was like Ian had been amped up by the fucking sun. Mickey could smell his warm skin like he was tasting it and whatever scent he'd put on was like a smack to the head, his mind singing the more he inhaled it through his flaring nose, and the sight of him was like he'd never really seen him before, not paid close enough attention, even though he always had. He knew every detail of that stunning boy in front of him, but right now, with his libido raging like a bull, it was like he had no idea of what Ian Gallagher was capable and he wanted nothing more than to relinquish control and let him do as he pleased, so dangerous and fucking beautiful he looked with his bitten lips and open wonder.

"What do you want me to do, Mick?" Ian asked softly, now in Mickey's personal space and filling the entire block with his aura. Mickey swallowed hard and felt himself got hot with the moan he burst with as Ian's hand curled around his nape and squeezed, fingers rubbing and digging in while his palm pressed. Fuck, he was going to burst and destroy the house.

"Let me use you for a bit," Mickey sighed as Ian's other hand stroke his cheek and cupped his jaw, green eyes steadily losing the battle to stay bright as lust and want seeped in and tainted them with a blackness that Mickey's own were drowning in. Ian groaned and gave the slightest of nods as he pushed forward and offered his mouth, Mickey taking it without a thought as his hands flew up to cradle Ian's head while Ian used his strength and height to lift Mickey off the ground and haul him to the nearest wall and pin him there while Mickey clawed at him, pressed tight against his chest and licked into Ian's mouth like his tongue was searching out the meaning of life.

Mickey's hands moved of their own accord, scratching Ian's nape and scalp or pressing thumbs into the softness of his inner arms, while Ian took his weight and held him up with his huge hands cupping the meat of Mickey's backside; Mickey's legs locked around the backs of Ian's thighs and his hips rocked, not caring if his crotch met Ian's or not, he needed something while he swallowed the desperate whines Ian was loosing on him.

"Nuh, couch," Mickey breathed, pushing his shoulders against the wall to get them moving and thankfully, Ian was on form and locked Mickey in his arms, not breaking his consuming kissing as he walked through the space and sat down with Mickey straddling him. Mickey was shaking with how much this was effecting him, rolling hard against Ian's lap with his knees either side of him, elbows on the back of the couch with his chest in Ian's face and at the mercy of a biting, groaning mouth.

"You need some music with this?" Ian asked before he was hiking the tank off and licking Mickey's nipple like it was chocolate frosting on a spoon.

"Jesus fuck, no, no," he panted, practically riding Ian into the couch, watching his flame haired guy lick and suck and bite everywhere he could get his mouth on, hands pawing Mickey's ass and lower back as he tried to keep him still. Seeing as it wasn't working at all and Mickey was steadily losing his shit, Ian set his hands on Mickey's hips and held him with a fierce grip, thrusting up as he pulled his partner down. "Ah, yes, Jesus, yea..."

"Mick, fuck, you're so hot like this. Needy, dirty little boy," Ian grinned through his filthy panting and Mickey moaned at the sound, his ears drinking in the deep, raw tone that rumbled through Ian's chest to his. "Want me to fuck you?"

Mickey groaned and threw his head back, it's heavy weight nearly tipping him out of Ian's lap. "Yes," he hissed, swinging back the other way to stare Ian down, hoping to fuck his face told him just how wound up and in need he was, how bad he wanted that.

Ian licked his own lip and grinned, fucking up against Mickey's ass a few times, "You desperate for it?"

"Fucker, don't do this to me, asshole, you can fuckin' well see how desperate I am," Mickey huffed, grabbing one of those grounding hands and pressing the palm against his cock. Ian's eyes went massively wide and his mouth fell open, "See?" He didn't hide anything from Ian, not any more, and he certainly wasn't shy about what he wanted, never had been.