Chapter 35 - Is there somebody who can watch you?

I stepped out of the train in fear. What if the person killed me here in public and nobody was going to help me?!

Suddenly, I felt a tight grip on my shoulder and somebody yanked me back and was covering my mouth to conceal the screaming.

---

I woke up from a stinging pain coming from my wrists. They were tied together. What?

It was dark, black as the night without the stars... Unfortunately.

I felt a warm liquid running down my cheek and licked it. Blood.

"Help!!!! PLEASE!!!!" I yelled but everything was quiet.

I needed Matty more than ever now.. Wait.. Why was I calling him Matty and not Matthew?! Oh please Ray, you know you aren't over him!! I remembered to mentally slap the voice in the back of my head.

The door opened and in came a black figure, I couldn't see its face! Then something plopped on the ground infront of me? The person locked the door and left me back in the dark.

I smelled it and it was the smell of donuts? DONUTS?! Omg yaaasss!!
I didn't know that kidnapping could be tasty...

I needed help, badly.

I had finished my donut when the figure came back in.

"Are you finish-" the person said but then I think he/she covered her mouth shocked that the words slipped out of his/her mouth. But I knew it was a woman.

She stood there, I couldn't see her face... But the voice was so familiar... I couldn't figure out who it was, I just say there in silence and I felt eyes darting into my face.

It donned me. "Wait, now I know who you are."

-----

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!! I'LL MAKE A SECOND BOOK OUT OF THIS STORY BUT FOR NOW I WANT TO LEAVE IT AT THAT :) I HOPE YOU'LL READ THE CONTINUING OF THIS STORY SOON... Thank you so much!!

Forever urs, Anna <3