Chapter 15 - Do it?

Dang it!

Another message from 'I don't know who' thinks he or she is so super cool black mailing me for whatever reason.

But I was kinda scared, though.

I decided to not tell anybody, after all.

I just kept it to myself. It will be my little secret.

Whatever.

I told myself to not take it too seriously. I mean, it's just a hater.... That's it.

No big deal, right?

I bumped into matty on my way to starbucks.

He didn't get it at first.

"I'm so sorry love", he said not really realizing who I was.

I looked behind him and saw a swarm of paparazzis coming at him... or us.

"Matthew Healy!", I said with a fake angry voice.

"Don't you remember who I am?!", I grinned.

His head shot up.

"Omg, sorry babe", he said with a slight embarrassed look on his face.

Got him!

"It's okay, having abit of stress right now, eh?", I laughed.

"Oh... ya, never mind", he said and grabbed my hand.

"Are you two married?!", "Who are you?", "Are you his new girlfriend?", "Matty! LOOK HERE PLEASE!!"

All these people with cameras were sreaming and shouting into mine and Matty's ears.

I hated it already.

"Just ignore their nosyness", he whispered into my ear wich made me laugh abit.

Finally we reached a space that was quiet.

"Sorry 'bout that", he shot me a awkward smile.

"It's fine Matty, no worries", I said and gripped his hair.

I hadn't known that he liked that so much.

He groaned.

"Oh, Ray. Don't get me started here. Not in public", he had a serious expression on his face. His smile faded.

"Why so serious?", I smiled.

"That is dangerous with me! If you want it now we will go home and do it but I can't here or else all of Manchester will hear it", he pinned me to the wall of the narrow alley.

It kind of reminded me of Harry Potters city thing there where the little alleys are. It looked like that.

He kissed me passionatly.

"Then let's go home. I want it", I said.

He nodded and took my hand to leave.

Exitement grew inside of me.

Hey sunshines,

I hope you liked this chapter!!! ARE YOU EXITED NOW? WILL IT HAPPEN?! WHO KNOWS....

Forever urs, Anna <3