Chapter 10 - Old ladys

I went to bed, still not believing that Matthew got me a contract. Unreal!

I layed in bed for about what felt like hours but I just couldn't sleep. Schmurr. I thought about me going on tour, me selling my first album, me saying 'hi' to the fans, me doing meet-ups, me and my guitar. If I hadn't went to the party that night, I would still sit in my apartment and dreaming dreams, I wouldn't have met Matty, wouldn't have had a boyfriend. Finally, I fell asleep.

I started my next morning with a cup of coffee and two cigarettes. My life savers, I must say. I know it sounds kinda silly, but they really were. Anyways, today I was going to the city centre with Matty. I was excited. I threw on my ripped skinny jeans and my 'London Grammar' sweather. I loved that band, by the way.

I left the house and rushed to the underground station nearby. I had a small talk with a lady that was headed to work this morning. She told me about how she thought that the weather was very bad lately and that she hated to stand in the underground. The second she said that, a man infront of us got up and let the lady sit down. He smiled and stood next to me. What a gentleman.

I got out of the train at the fifth stop. It was super duper jammed. I almost ran over a little kid that was holding her moms hand. I bumped a pretty fat guy that was in my way. He asked me if everything was alright with me and I said: "I'm so sorry." Quickly I went up the stairs and into the fresh air. No more perume mixed together, no more stinky breaths, no more crying kids. Freedom.

Then I saw the fountain in the beautiful city park and that is where I was surposed to meet Matty. I walked on the stone path into the park. It was stunning! Blooming flowers all over, kids running around and playing hide and seek. I loved it. I walked past a group of four old ladys. They seemed to be best friends, eventhough they were old. I never thought that friendship could really last that long. I guess true friendship can, right? From behind me came a mother with a buggie. In it was a little boy. He was yelling: "Come on, mommy! Race again! Please it was soo much fun!" She laughed and then ran past me with the laughing boy in the buggie. That made me happy instantly.

I reached the fountain and saw Matthew sitting on a bench beside the gigantic fountain. He looked up and I waved. He jumped up and waved back, coming at me. "You made it!", he said kissing me gently whilst hugging me. "Of course I did", I said into his chest. He looked at me and smiled. The four old ladys walked past us. "I tell you, Mary. That is so beautiful!", the one with the blue jacket said. "Dear let me tell you something", the lady with the red hair said while looking at me with a friendly face. "You two are going to be together for a very long time, I tell you", she smiled and took my hand. "You are so presious." She said and I grinned not knowing what I should say. "Thank you, mam." I smiled. "And you son, keep an eye out for her. You won't find something like her alot", the lady said holding Matthew's arm. "I will, I promise", he nodded. "Have a nice day", the lady with the red lipstick said. "Good bye, thank you", I waved. Matty turned to me. "Well, that was a sign." "What?", I asked. "That was a sign, that I will love you forever. I mean I just promised it, didn't I?" I nodded. He leaned into me and kissed me. Now I knew that he ment it. He did love me. And I did love him.

SHIT GUYS, I'M SOOOOO BAAADD TO YOU!!!!!!!!! You're probs wondering WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU F@**I*g been ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? Well, .........SCHMURR.... I sorta kinda didn't have my laptop for a while.... YAAAA... HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO RATE AND TELL A FRIEND!! <3

Forever urs, Anna <3