Chapter 14 - Fans?

I left my house the next morning to head to the city center. It was a sunny day, which surprised me slightly because that was almost never the case at this time of the year.

I took a taxi to down town Manchester. I got out and two girls, about 15, came running up to me. Uhmm, what were they doing?

"Hey!!", they squealed. "Is that you? THE Ray that is going out with Matthew Healy?", they smiled and looked very exited.

"Uhh.. I guess that's me, yeah", I said abit uncompfortable with the current situation.

They pulled out one of those crappy teen-pop magazines. Oh, how I hated those things!!

"Well, actually we saw in here that you were getting married", she said full of exitement.

OMG. WAIT, WHAAAAAAATTT?! Married. No.

"Get that out of your tiny heads very quickly, girls", I laughed. "They fool you 'till you don't believe anything anymore."

They looked at me with their mouths wide open, just staring at me.

What the heck?! I could just run over to that teen-pop house thing there where they write those things and kick their asses. Damn!

"Okay, but we still love you Ray", they hugged me and seemed so happy. I didn't understand why...

I mean it was just me. Ray.

Unknown:

Oh how cute! The pretty little girl has found her first fans. Congratulations! I hope you live a very short, horrible life. Enjoy your days while you're still here.       

I know that you love me,

Yours <3

I looked at my phone and saw this message. Fuck.

Hey loves or lovers,

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter... or Nahh?! COMMENT, RATE AND READ!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOUR SEXY FACES AND EYES FOR READING THIS STORY!!

Forever urs, Anna <3