"Perfect!" Said Susan.  "Go try this on then!" Sydni did as she was told with a smile.
"What do you think?" Sydni said walking in and twirling in her dress.

"Woah" said Anna walking over to Sydni

"Woah" said Anna walking over to Sydni. "You look...."
"Stunning." Abby said.
" For real?!"
"Oh definitely!" Said Susan. "Black suits you well."
"Thanks" said Sydni with a smile.

"Lucy?" Asked Sydni. " What do you think?"
"You know i love bright colors and things like flowers but i have to say, for you...I love black!"
"Really?" Asked Sydni. "Oh yes." Said Lucy with a smile. "Very much. It suits you so well. You look absolutely gorgeous!"
"Thank you so much!" Said Sydni.

"Syd." Abby said tapping her on the shoulder. Sydni looked at her. "Your so gorgeous...." she sang. Sydni smiled and turned to face Abby. "I can't say anything to your face" Sang Sydni. "Cause look at your face." Abby and Sydni sang in unison. The girls all laughed.

"One more dress." Said Susan as Lucy handed her a red dress. "Abbs!" Anna said excitedly. Abby nervously walked to Susan. Susan smiled at her. "Red huh?" "It will look wonderful. Promise." Susan said smiling. Abby smiled back and went to put the dress on.

"So what were you guys saying about back home?" Asked Susan. Sydni and Anna looked at one another.
"What do you mean?" Said Anna nervously.
"Well." Started Susan.
"You said you wear a lot of black back home. Are you not from Narnia?"
Anna froze.

"Well." Said Sydni."In a way we are."
"That's definitely true."
"Well we-" Sydni said prepared to tell them that they knew and loved Narnia all their lives, and actually got to come here and were fangirling just a little bit. But just then Abby walked in.

Abby walked to the middle of the room and looked down

Abby walked to the middle of the room and looked down. She then looked at everyone's facial expressions. All of them stared but said nothing.
"That bad huh?" Abby said with a small laugh.
"No no no girl!" Anna said walking over to her. "Its just that it's too gorgeous for words."

Abby gave a small smile and looked down. She then looked at everyone else's expressions again.

Abby looked at Sydni wondering if she would say anything. "Syd?" She asked a bit nervous. "Yeah?" She said looking up at her slowly as if being pulled away from her thoughts. 

Abby raised her eyebrows.

"Oh!! Said Sydni. "Yeah you..." She smiled and walked over to her. You look....stunning!"
"Like I am genuinely stunned you look so gorgeous in that dress!" Abby smiled.
"I was just thinking how perfect that dress would be for a coronation."
"What?!" Abby said. "Well" Sydni continued...you genuinely look like your about to become a queen of Narnia. Abby's mouth dropped. "Are you serious?"
"Of course we are!" Anna said smiling and putting her arm around Abby.
Abby's eyes filled with tears. "Oh my gosh!" She said putting her hand over her mouth trying not to let the tears fall.

"Oh hunny no don't do that!" Sydni said hugging her. Anna put her other arm around her as she actually started crying.

"I'm - I'm Sorry." Said Abby as she sniffled. "Y'all just. You made me so happy." She said smiling "Awhhhhhh" the girls said in unison squeezing Abby tight.

About ten seconds later they released the hug.

"You alright?" Anna asked. Abby nodded. Susan and Lucy walked over to her.
They each put a hand on her shoulder. She smiled at them and they smiled back.

"You look wonderful!" Susan said and gave her a hug"

I am hugging Susan Pevensie! Abby thought. Don't ever let this moment end!

Unfortunately Susan soon pulled away but it wasn't long before Lucy gave Abby a hug.

Abby screamed internally.
I AM HUGGING LUCY PEVENSIE OH MY GOSH SOMEONE PINCH ME!!!

The hug ended and Lucy looked at Abby and smiled. "You look perfect."

Abby smiled bigger than she could ever remember smiling. "I can't thank you enough for saying that. It means the entire world!" Lucy smiled.

"Well" said Susan. "You two want to meet our brothers?" The girls looked at each other with wide eyes and huge smiles. "YEAH!" They all said in unison.
Susan and Lucy smiled. "Come on. This way."