Chapter 37: Training Pt. 4

DISCLAIMER: I SUCK! I'M A LOW LIFE BUM WHO DOESN'T OWN THIS AMAZING ANIME CALLED NARUTO!

A/N: I SUCK! I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG WHICH I'M SORRY FOR, FORGIVE ME! I HAVE FORSAKEN YOU *cries in anime*

Swan Song by Dua Lipa

Sasuke and Itachi gif

Chapter 37: Training Pt. 4

(Sorry, if it's shit).
____________________________________________________________________________________________

THIRD POV
TSUKI HARUNO WAS feeling exhausted, both mentally and emotionally. This training regiment exposed her feelings and spread them to the thinnest extent. No, that's not right. This training put a boost on her emotions and forced her to explode every one. Anger turned to frustration and rage. Sadness into hurt and depression. Overall, it was very, and I mean very, exhausting.

All the girl wanted to do now was take a very prolonged nap, and sleep everything away.

However, she had other plans to finish first. Since she's completed the Three Seals, Tsuki is finally left with the last one, the Goddess Mode seal. With this final task, realization of the Fourth Shinobi War nearing, suddenly becomes very real. It fills her both with determination and worry. It's making her shake at the core with nerves. The 'what if' possibilities are endless. Plus, there's the addition that she's on Madara's personal hate list, what if he personally goes after her? Goddess Mode or not, Tsuki is terrified of that man, especially when all her torturous sessions come to mind.

Shaking her head, the Haruno rubs her arms trying to rid herself of anxiety. She wants to talk about her problems, but the last time she checked, she relayed her feelings to someone and left them stunned. Which adds another wave of nerves and anxiety. She hadn't meant to explode her feelings on the Uchiha, but her words just released themselves like a raging waterfall. She couldn't stop herself, it was over once she opened her mouth. A part of her doesn't regret it because it's true.

He does make her feel things.

Wonderful things, such as happiness, and appreciation. With him, Tsuki actually feels like she's worth something, even when she blushes a thousand shades of red. With him, she can feel electricity running through her veins which makes her feel more alive. With him, she feels breathless, especially when she's looking into his warm and caring obsidian eyes. She wants to trust in her heart, and all the things it's feeling, but she doesn't want to get hurt, not again.

Releasing a tired sigh, she decides to officially wake up. Sitting up in the semi dark room, she turns her head and finds Itachi. The only sign that tells her that he's still asleep are the soft snores he's producing. The corners of her lips twitch up to a quick smile, but Tsuki is quick to shake her head, erasing the smile. Quietly getting up, she rolls the tatami mat and places it at the end of her wall.

Walking out of the shared bedroom, Tsuki tightens the belt of her black silk kimono before heading outside. The early hours of the dark dawn sky greets her with a breeze of cool air. Even in Cerridwen's dimension, the inability to get a proper night's sleep still effects her. Maybe it's the impending war that's affecting her usually slim sleeping hours, and making them almost nonexistent.

Though, as the breeze continues to blow, Tsuki can smell the remnants of her dark cherry scented shampoo. It's a sweet, but not overly sweet, and slightly bitter scent. Exhaling, she crosses her arms and boredly stares at the horizon, watching the slow sunrise.

"You're up early," Cerridwen comments, walking up to the Haruno's side.

The aforementioned chuckles. "I'm always up early," she informs.