My new Master

• مهداة إلى To my Honey ^-^

   I woke up in the mans arms, his nude body pressed against mine. I whined softly, I really didn't like this. I wanted my old master back..I wanted Jester...My new master blinked his eyes open. "Mmh morning Yumi dear."  I sniffled, I couldn't help the tears that ran down my cheeks. I wanted my oold master...I wanted to be back home...I didn't care that he hurt me.Master could hurt me all he wanted..As long as I was home. My new master sat up, a worried look on his face "Yumi honey, What's the matter??" I looked at him and sniffled, wiping my face. "N-Nothing Master. I'm sorry." He shook his head and pulled me close to his chest. "Yumi dear, I won't treat you like a slave. I wih you to call me master and clean is all, but otherwise I will treat you like I would treat any other woman." I looked down "Y-Yes master.." He smiled and gave me a gentle kiss. "Alright Yumi, I'm going to go shower and get ready for work." I nodded. He got up and got ready then left. I got dresed and did my daily cleaning. My days pretty muched stayed the same. I cleaned and cooked then Master came home and had his way with me and we went to bed. Pretty boring, before I knew two weeks had already pased by.

I got up one morning and my stomach felt like it was being wrung out. I clutched it and whined softly. Master looked up at me "Are you alright dear?" I nodded to him. "I'm fine Master." I didn't want to worry about it since it was most likely my time of the month. "U-Umm Master..Do you have any..." I blushed heavily "You know..Lady products?" He turned pink and shook his head. "Do you need some?" I nodded and he smiled,kissing my cheek as he stood. "Alright Yumi." He got dressed and left. I blushed heavily as I got up and went about my daily chores. Master treated me more like a human than a slave, He even brought me home gifts. I had a wardrobe of clothing instead of just the same outfit. He even gave me a necklace. Now, I still would like to go home to my old master because he actually..Truthfully loved I think. He gave me my sight back.  I teared up as I thought about how Master gave me up. I shook my head and wiped my face. I went and made myself a small lunch and fed most of it to the cat, Tilly. I wanted this ut once I got wind of it my stomach just turned upside down. I ran to the bathroom and made it just in time to throw up. Tilly trotted in and mewled. "T-tilly, I-I'm ok-" I threw up again and groaned softly, My stomach felt like it was just being twisted over and over. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I started to dry heave for a bit and I then stood up slowly. Tilly mewed and curled around my feet. I bent down slightly and stroked her back "I'm fine Tilly." I sighed and grabbed some tissue, wiping off my mouth and blowing my nose. I then went and brushed my teeth thuroughly. After that I cleaned up my mess from lunch and went and laid down in Master's room. I soon fell asleep, Tilly curled close to me.

I woke up when I heard the door shut "Yumi dear~, I'm home." I walked downstiars and Master gasped. "Oh Yumi! Are you okay? you look terrible" I curled into his out stretched arms and nuzzled his chest. He wrapped his arms around me "what happened?" I sniffled and nuzzled his chest. "I tried to eat lunch and got sick." He looked puzzled and then he smiled weakly. "Well my dear. It seems like you're pregnant." I went ridgid. "Pregnant? b-But...No..I-I can't..." I shook my head over and over. I didn't want a baby...Well, I did, ut I don't want to bring a child into my life..That is if my master let me keep the child..I couldn't stand to have my child witness their mother being treated like that. I started to cry and Master pulled me closer. "I can't...No...." I mumbled over and over into his shirt, He calmy stood and stroked my hair. "I know you're scared Yumi, but I promise as soon as you hold that little baby in nine months, you'll fall in love. Your, I mean our child will be happy Yumi. I promise." I looked up at him in awe. He was going to let me keep the baby? He was going to keep me to? I hugged him tighter. I didn't love him, but I didn't hate him either.He was a bit nicer and actually seemed to want a baby. A grin was set on his face and his eyes were lit up. "Yumi will you accept me as the baby's father and let me help you raise him or her?" I nodded and nuzzled him. "I will Master. Thank you.." He smiled and lifted my chin and kissed me softly. "Yumi, call me Derrick. You are not a slave anymore. Okay?" He slipped a paper from his pocket. As he unfolded it, I recognized it as my ownership papers. "Master.." He shook his head. "no no. Derrick." He then rippe the papers in half and smiled softly at me."You're free Yumi."

(A/N: I know I know short short chapter, but I felt like this was the perfect place to end this. Enjoy.)