You're The Worst

Start from the beginning

I gave you a second chance

But by the fifth it was a crime

And it was partially my fault

For thinking that you'd actually care

I guess I wanted to believe

That maybe love was in the air

But now I know that

"You can not be serious! How many chances did I give you? How many?" I could feel my face burning with anger and regret. Frank rubbed the back of his neck, a nervous habit he had acquired over the years.

"Enough-"

"At least five. Five! And you do the same thing over and over again. What the hell is your deal!"

"Well, I won't do it again. I've learned my lesson." I scoffed at his reply and shook my head.

"Learned your lesson. I think I learned mine. Go, get out, we're through."

"You can't just dump me, you love me." His eyebrows furrowed with disbelief as he stood up.

"There is no love between us, now go before I go get Michael." He grumbled as he exited my room as one thought appeared in my mind. I loved the idea of him and I fell out of love the minute I caught him.

I, I don't love you anymore

I'm sorry

I'm not that sorry

'Cause you

You kinda treated me like shit

Tried to cheat with some other girl

How's that supposed to make me feel

I sat with Micheal and Freddy, all the killers had a little 'field trip' to Haddonfield for the day and I was having none of it. So I partnered up with two of my friends to drink away the night.

"Ya know N/N, you should've just let him ablaze. I would've helped ya! And I would've laughed my ass off!" I giggled at Freddy's comment while tapping the brown glass in my hands.

"Maybe, but En-titties... Oh, sorry, the Entity probably would burn me back and I don't really want that." I snicker at my words knowing that 'they' were listening to me, but I could care less.

I took a gulp of the alcohol in front of me. It burned as it went down making my eyes water. "Hey Michael, Freddy, you guys have any beer? Me and Julie- Y/N..."

I set my bottle down on the table in front of me, a scowl crept its way onto my face as I looked up at the person I once loved. Freddy glanced in my direction before standing up and walking over to Frank, who was stuck staring into my E/C orbs. The burned man took a hold of my exes arm and slowly led him out of the house that we resided in.

"Should've told him to fuck off." I scoffed as I watched Michael lift his mask and latch his lips onto a baby blue crazy straw that sat in his beer.

But I hope you know that

I wish the best for you

I know deep down you're a good guy

Frank and I were heading to the carnival with our hands basically glued together. The lights were flickering all around us with rigged games and big rides. I jumped up and down excitedly at my surroundings. He pulled me over to one of the many basketball games and told me to stand to the side. He started to play and ended up winning after his third try. So, with the victory, he got me a large stuffed animal of a dolphin that was larger than me.

We walked throughout the grounds playing the games that we often lost at and riding whatever we could that didn't have a massive line. At the time, it was heaven. By the end of the night, we were up on the Ferris Wheel overlooking the whole fair. The stars sparkled against the dark of the sky and the purple light from the cart we were in was illuminating my face.

I looked over at Frank as he glanced back at me, a blush crossed my face that wasn't noticeable due to the colors that surrounded us. He lifted up his hand and placed his pointer finger right under my chin pulling it closer to him. The space that was once separating us disappeared when he closed it with his lips. It was one of our first kisses as a couple and it was like fireworks were bursting through my veins, too bad the feeling wouldn't last.

But I was so tired of all the lies

But maybe one day

You'll figure it out, oh

But don't come crawling back

Because this time I won't crack

"Y/N! Come quick! I think Julie's dumping your exes sorry ass!" I rolled my eyes while following Freddy to the campfire. The fire roared more than usual as silent tears fell from Franks' eyes. For a weird reason, it broke my heart.

"Jules... Please..." He was on his knees begging, he never did that for me. I wonder what was so special.

"I'm not listening to you. Sorry, you had your chance, you should've taken it." She walked away from him while cracking her knuckles and passed by killers who were starting to gather. Eventually, she had to go past me giving a look of pity when she went by. I sighed and watched as Frank slowly got up from the dirt that stained his pants. He walked away from the fire staring at me as he went, I saw him pull out his phone and click the screen repeatedly as he was getting farther away.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket which made my face contort into confusion. A notification appeared on my screen that made me squint to make sure it was from him. 'You're right. I am the worst.'

~~~~

Picture credits to loopyylou on tumblr

Lyrics are from the song don't play your card by mxmtoon