Chapter 18

The Next day after Prom....

"Get up babe it's 9:00 a.m, we was suppose to be up two hours ago."

"Damn I was knocked out,you put it on a nigga last night. Then expect me to be up all early and shit. I'm up baby let me call Josh."

"That's what that good pussy do to you. It'll have you like that every rip boo. But you wasn't half stepping either nigga got a bitch feenin for that dick!"

"You want some more baby before we leave cuz you can get it right now."

"Yeah but let me wake everybody else up first I'll be back."

"Aight bet!"

Everybody was still asleep

Everybody was still asleep. I went to everyone's room and woke their asses up and then I called Nesha so her and Josh could go ahead and be up too just in case Josh didn't answer.

Almost forty five minutes later I finally make it home to pack my stuff for our trip to Cali.

"Kayla I'm letting you go on this trip but have your ass back Monday morning and no later than that you hear me??"

"Yes mam, I already know momma."

"Uh huh, how was prom?"

"It was so lit mama! Best night ever!"

"Oh is that right?"

"Yes honey, Chan and I won prom King and Queen and we danced the rest of the night, it was amazing."

"That's my girl! You and Chan wasn't trying to make no babies right?"

"Naw ma, we was good."

Actually me and Chan fucked it up last night. We made love in the bed,in the shower, on the floor and on the wall. Straight fucking it was magical. Then he looked me in my eyes and told me  how much he loved me. It was a night I'll never forget.

"Better not have. I'm not raising no more damn kids!"

"I know mama, I don't want no kids right now."

"Good, now keep it that way."

"Of course ma."

"Alright, holla at me before you leave, your dad and I have something for you."

"Okay bet."

Let me call the girls on our group video chat, they ass better be ready because I know I am

"Morning bitches!!!"

"Morning!!!" They all said back.

"Y'all ready to get this show on the road yet?"

"I'm ready captain! Nesha yelled grinning from ear to ear."

"I'm ready too, Star packed her shit the other night, she in there throwing up."