Chapter 7

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock !

Door Opens

"Hey Mrs. Childress is Wish here ?"

"Hi Zay'reun come on in. She's upstairs let me go and get her for you."

"Okay Mrs. C., Thank You."

After I closed and locked the door she went upstairs to get Wish while I chopped it up with her pops.

"What's up Mr. C!?"

"Can't call it, can't call it, what's going on, you good son? "

"Yes sir, I'm good just here to pick up Wish for our date night, you know how serious she is about that."

"Yeah I know, her mama the sameway. Something about keeping the spice and romance in our relationship or some shit.

"Aw ok, that's what's up, I guess that makes sense sir."

"Yeah, we've been married 29 years. Next week will make 30 years. I have to do something special for her and I might need your help putting it together. Let Chad big apple head ass know too."

"Yes sir, I gotcha."

"Here she comes Zay'reun."

"Aight Mrs.C, I'll holla at you later Mr.C."

"Aight man, be safe and take care of my babygirl don't have me bust ya head to the white meat son."

"Yes sir, she in great hands when she with me sir, it's all good."

"Thats what i like to hear."

"Heyy baby!! "

"What's up gorgeous ,you look beautiful, you ready?"

"Thanks babe and yep, I'm all set. Bye Daddy love you! "

"Love you too babygirl, y'all be easy now."

"So, where we going Zay? "

"Wish, you know I'm not going to tell you but yet and still you ask me everytime."

"Well it don't hurt to try love."

"I guess but aint gone happen captain."

"Meany pants."

I turnt the music up and we was turnt almost the whole way to our destination.

"Wish, put this blindfold on we almost there."

"Really Zay, you know how anxious I am to see where we going. OMG! this is torture babe."

"Man! just put the blindfold on girl you are going to love your surprise I promise. Now chill, here put it on."

"Dang ok, for you i will, in my monica voice."

10 Minutes later....

"Ok bae, I'm coming around to open your door, do not take these blindfold off."

"Oh my God Zay, Ok. "

"Watch your step. Keep walking, keep walking. Now take your blindfold off! "

 Now take your blindfold off! "