Chapter 3

"Kayla, raise your head off your desk, your in 7th period, it's almost over.

"OK Im up."

Get it together boo, your one of my best students, talk to me after class."

"Ok Mrs. Donaldson I'm up it's cool, I'm cool just tired honey."

"Uh huh, I still wanna talk to you after class, now pay attention, mam."

"I'm up....damn"

"What was that Kayla? "

"Nothing Mrs. Donaldson."

25 minutes later...
Bell Rings

"Now Ms. Miller, what seems to be the problem with your short attention span and sleeping disorder in my class today?"

"Well, I was up late last night doing my homework and went to sleep a little later than i expected, but it won't happen again Mrs. Donaldson, I got this."

"Okay then sugar, thats what i want to hear, keep up the good work. But, let me know if you need help with any of your school work, or anything, we all need our sleep, just not in my class, ok?"

"Ok i got you Mrs.Donaldson, my bad, you know you my favoriteeee teacher!"

"Uh huh, thats what you say little girl, see you monday."

"Ok, holla."

"Pow! Pow! bad bitch coming through, holla if you hear me!!"

Star yelled out.

" POW! POW! bad bitch roll call!!!!"

"Star come through!!!"

" I'm here boo and shining on these hoes!!"

"Wish come through!!!"

"I'm Here baby and got these hoes wishing they looked this good!!!"

"Kayla! Come through on these hoes!!!" Star and Wish screamed out loud.

"Kayla is here honey, dripping sauce everywhere like rain in the month of May on these hoes!!!"

"Drip Drop bitches!"

We all laughed out loud. We give these folks a show almost everyday. They love to see us coming. Then there is the World class haters section, somewhere around but they know whats up, it dont take nothing but a spark to light our fire baby.

"So about this party tonight, Kayla!"

"What about it? "

"You know we got to come through and shine through all the shade, you know it's not a party if we ain't there."

"All i got to say is, what are we going to wear bitches!!"

"Mall Trip!!!!" We all screamed as we made our way to the car.

I chitt chatted with my man before we pulled off and so did they. After that, it was on and popping from there.