Chapter 16

4 hours til prom...

" I'm leaving the house now. I'll meet y'all at the salon in about 20 minutes."

"Ok ."

We're all driving our own cars today because we have so much to do at different times. But we all managed to make our hair appointments at the same time.

Nesha was the last to make it to the shop because she lives a bit farther out. We decided to get our hair done just before prom because we wanted it to be perfect. Now that we're all here it's time to get this show on the road. As I'm walking in I don't see my hair stylist. This can not be happening.

"Marcellis,Where is my Jimmy Jam?"
"This can not be happening to me, not today! "

"Bonjour, Kayla! I'm so sorry but Jimmy called in this morning he's very sick. But I have a very special hair stylist here for you today. She's from Arkansas and she is very talented. She is well known and she travels to different states to different beauty salons to showcase her talent. Her name is Rudy Tindler. Don't worry I wouldn't let her in your head if she wasn't qualified. Come onnnn, let me introduce you to her now,  come, come. "

"Kayla this The Rudy Tindler, Rudy this is Kayla

"Kayla this The Rudy Tindler, Rudy this is Kayla. Today is her senior prom and she wants to look extra special today."

"Well hello there Kayla, nice to meet you babygirl."

"Hi Ms. Rudy, it's nice to meet you too."

"Ok, come on let's get you fine fine, I promise you won't be disappointed boo."

"Ok Ms. Rudy, I trust you."

"Already that's what I like to hear, I have something very special in mind that I think would look great on you. And I'll do your make-up for free!"

"OMG thanks Ms. Rudy, that would be so bomb! "

"Girl I'm the bomb.com come on and have a seat."

One hour later....

"

"... And then I said bitch I know you smoking crack if you think I can finish a full head of box braids in one hour. "

"Girl naw now! She sounds delusional, she couldn't have known what she was asking for! "

"Girl she knew exactly what she was asking for, so since she wanted a braiding style in one hour I just did her some big and small braids to the back and called it a day girl. They was bad too, hold on I think I got a picture of it. Yeah, here it go. "

"Those are bad Ms

"Those are bad Ms. Rudy! And you really did those within an hour?"

"Girl yes, I love a challenge. She wanted an hour and I delivered."

"You cold with it boo, I gots to have you on my team."

"Of course love, I come to Savannah every now and then when I'm able. Plus my favorite aunt lives here so I have no problem coming to visit. And hit me up if your ever in Arkansas, o got you fasho."

"I most definitely will, it would be my pleasure."

"Cool boo boo. Ok andddd we're all done. You can take a look now."

"Wow, I love it! I look like a totally different person!"

"Yes babe, you look like a beautiful young woman, you go girl. "

"Yes I'm so excited!  Thank you Ms. Rudy! Here's your coins and I'm giving you a great tip as well. you did that I can't wait to go to prom now!"

"Yesss honey, you better give it to em! Don't hurt them how's too bad though, you don't want shit on your dress when the mouths hit the ground boo."

"Exactly, see you again and I will definitely be hitting you up in the near future."

"Ok love bye, enjoy your prom!"

Star, Wish, and Nesha hair was also bad to the bone. We are definitely going stain some shit with all this sauce we got dripping.

Star on the left,Wish on the right

Nesha

Nesha

I know our hair  look a little rough in our pics but best believe we got it back right after running our errands.

"Ooohh Star, you lucky you ain't showing yet bihhh!" Wish said.

"I swear I am! I had to get my dress altered a little more so it wouldn't be so tight on my belly. Ya girl is in there like swimwear!" Star said.

"Yasss, all that honey, all that glow, I see ya." Kayla said.

"Nesha your nails are bomb as fuck! I'm loving all of our nails! Y'all we have shown out to the max!  Just imagine how extra we gone be on our wedding day." Wish said.

"Yasss! It's going to be too fucking federal. They may have to call in a special force team for those days, cuz baby!! ..I know I'mma commit a crime." Nesha said.

We all bust in to laughter because we know she is not lying.

After we left the shop we we're all over town getting last minute things and picking up the things we ordered. After we were done we called each other to make sure we we're all straight and that we had everything. Everybody is good to go, it's showtime!