Chapter 4

"Star! Where is my Tarte eyeshadow pallet I just bought the other day, I don't see it in my room? "

"I don't know it's probably in your bathroom Wish, look! "

"Shut up Star I'm looking hoe."

"Ya mama bitch! "

"Mommy Star called you a hoe!!!"

"Wish, watch your mouth little girl and Star if I hear you say anything like that I'mma punch yo ass in the throat, don't play with me today."

"Ok mommy gosh,Wish lying! "

"No I'm not!"

"Shutup hell, y'all working my damn nerves. Kayla outside and y'all better have these rooms cleaned before y'all go anywhere."

"Ok ma! "

We were adopted at the age of 4 months

We were adopted at the age of 4 months. Our biological mom Sierra, could no longer take care of us so she decided to give us up for adoption to a family of her choice.

We've seen a picture of her but we don't know much about her and we don't know anything about our dad

We've seen a picture of her but we don't know much about her and we don't know anything about our dad. Deana and Calvin Childress are the only parents we've known all of our life. Our mother Deana could never concieve children so when she got the opportunity to adopt us, she did! She loves us as if we were here own blood, as if we came straight from her vagina. To us love has no color and she's never treated us otherwise and neither has our dad, Calvin. He spoils us rotten, my mom does too but she will put her foot down and tell us no about something before our dad will. We are definitely some daddy's girls. Our Dad doesn't play about us and neither does our Mom. We got into a fight with a girl who was bigger and older than we were in the first grade and I think the girl was in second grade.

Our Mom came up to the school the next day, made us point the little girl out, and whooped her ass with a belt. She was waiting on the parents to say anything because she said the little girl had no business fucking with her girls and nobody do anything about it.

She said she was waiting on any staff member to touch her because she would fuck them up too. Later that day my mom went to jail for two days, my dad bailed her out and they gave her 5 years of probahtion and a 2,300 dollar fine. That same girl was picking with Kayla that next week, so we stood up for her and helped her beat the little girls ass. Kayla went ham on her ass and we've been friends every since. A few months later the little girl moved to another school and hasn't been seen or heard from since, I think her name was Chelsea Fairrow. But, every since then we've been whooping ass and taking names, no questions asked. We always got to the questions later, only if it was necessary, just like our parents taught us. We take shit from no one and we ride for each other no matter what, right or wrong, that includes Kayla.