Chapter 2

It is a little after 3 p.m and I am ready for the day to be over with. I finally made it to 7th period, last class of the day. My 7th period is gym so I usually hoop all period if coach don't have us running laps and shit. Basketball is my passion but Kayla is my whole world. I love the fuck out that girl. We been through so much shit it's crazy. But after high school is when shit gone get real. I hope she's up for it because I plan on going pro right after. I haven't told anyone yet though, not even my parents.

"Hey Bae, what you got up later?" Kayla asked. "Practice and after that, you of course." "I gotta shoot by the crib first and holla at moms real quick, she wanna talk to me about something, I don't know."

"Ok well Star, Wish and I are about to head over to the mall to find us an outfit for Dion and Kaci's party this weekend, you know we bout to turn the fuck up!"

"Yea I know and I'll be right behind your crazy ass, just in case a nigga wanna get out of line."

"I already know, I'll be watching yo slick ass too."

"Kay I ain't got eyes for nobody but you."

"Yea Yea nigga, them better be facts, BIG facts!"

"Hey Chan!" Three freshman chicks say when walking by.

"Aye don't let those hoes get you fucked up!"
"I didn't even say nothing man."

"Uh huh you sure grinning like Chester cheetah the cat motherfucker."

"Man Kay chill out."

"Whatever, Bye nigga, love you."

"Love you too crazy ass girl." I gave her tasty ass a kiss, smacked her on the ass then watched her walk over to her car.

Dion and Kaci always have a party at the beginning of the year, that bitch be jumping. Last year some fuck nigga got rowdy with Chad over Star and Chad damn near knocked that nigga jaw off. Ol' dude walked by and grabbed Star ass, and Chad went Loco on that nigga. I don't even know what the nigga was grabbing at, Star don't even have ass, none of our girls do, but mine got a fye ass piece of vagina to take up for the ass part though, I don't know about the other ones, that ain't none of my business. Star and Wish are like some little annoying ass sisters. They work my nerves with all that nagging and playing shit they do. But I love them and I wouldn't let nobody fuck with them or fuck over them. I am my sisters keeper.

But, Dude homeboys thought they was gone jump my nigga. Me, Devin, Zay and Josh came out of nowhere on them hoe ass niggas. Dion and Kaci brothers put them niggas out the party on their motherfucking ass like some straight bosses. Dion and Kaci are twins and their brothers are two of the most highly respected OG's in the hood, Darren and Pole. Bitch ass niggas say we got to see them again, I'm still waiting on it. I'm with all the shits. But shit, I ain't seen them niggas since then, Darren and Pole probably knocked they ass off and knocked them six feet under. Ain't no telling with them niggas, but whatever they did we haven't had no more problems out of them niggas.

I'm hungry now, I have to stop by Chick-Fi-La. "Hello how are you, may I take your order?"

"Yea, let me get a number 3 and a number 9." "Ok, pull around for your total!"

"Hey Ma, I'm home!"

"I'm in the kitchen son!"

"What it do Ma Dukes?!"

"Hey baby how was your day?"

"It was good, can't complain."