Chapter 11

"Chad hurry up were gon be late for our senior pictures dude, me and Zay outside come yo ass out the house nigga."

"Aight nigga, here I come now."

"Damn Chad what the fuck was you in there doing, putting on yo makeup nigga. "

"Man Zay shut the fuck up nigga before I beat yo face, head ass nigga. My fucking stomach hurting man, I dont know what to call it."

"Nigga got tha bubble guts and shit, stanking ass little boy! "

"Nigga shut the fuck up ol goofy ass clown."

"Y'all niggas stay arguing like a damn married couple."

"Man whatever, that's Zay'reun goofy ass."

"Don't call me by my government nigga, you know the feds listening and shit."

"Nigga you ain't even got enough money for the Fed's to be watching yo ass nigga, shut the fuck up. "

We all fell out laughing.

"Where Josh at ?I thought he was riding."

"I'm on my way to scoop that nigga up now, y'all niggas riding with me like y'all ain't got no damn car. "

"Nigga you the one asked us to ride, you know I ain't turning down a free ride nigga."

"Who said it was free Zay? "

"Nigga my brain, that's who."

"I'm sick of yo ass, light up dat gas, you doin to much talkin niggs, fye that shit up!"

"Bet, I'm quiet now, you should've been said those magic words nigga."

After Zay lit up the Blunt, we pulled up to Josh house to scoop him up and dipped.

We pulled up to the school and it was motherfuckers everywhere in they Sundays best and shit. Meanwhile we looking like some niggas out of a music video. Guess we didn't get the memo.

We make it to the gym and soon as I walked in I spotted Kayla, Star, Wish, and Nesha.

Josh suppose to be asking Nesha to prom and never seen this nigga act weird over a chick, the nigga usually so nonchalant we didn't think he would ever take a girl serious. The whole way there he was asking us how should he ask het, what should he do, and all the bullshit. Nigga act like he about to propose or some shit, we told that nigga to pick his balls up and just ask the girl. We all know she feeling him too, so I don't know what he worried about. She either gone say yes or no,simple as that.

"What's up baby, you looking beautiful as always."

"Thanks Chan, you don't look so bad yourself, let me get yo number baby."

"Girl fuck a number you can get this dick! "

"Bet just don't tell my boyfriend boo."

"Kayla, don't play with me, you be telling niggas that shit forreal don't you? "

"Naw Chan I'm just playing with yo stupid ass, come on so we can get in line asshole, you just fucked up the whole mood."

"Naw I'mma fuck you up."

"Boy please, watch yourself before I put my vagina in yo mouth, chill you act like you hungry, you always talking shit when you hungry."

"I'm sholl hungry baby, feed yo man, I need a snicker or something."

"I already told you what I'mma feed you, don't worry about it Kayla got you bae."

"Bet I'm always in the mood to eat some pussy, call me the cookie monster. "