Part 30

Zara Queens

I sat on the dirty floor, covered with piss, shit and blood. I almost puked when I woke up and found myself here. They chained me and left a slice of stale bread and cold, almost raw meat with brown water. No one told me why I was here, no one spoke as a matter of fact. "Why am I here?" I asked the man but he didn't answer me. "I know you can hear me." Still no answer. "Didn't your mother teach you that ignoring people is rude." I got a little reaction but still no words. "That's enough!" I looked into the darkness.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked. "Why am I doing this to you? Why are you doing this to me?" She asked. "I don't even know who you are." Then she came forward. Victoria stood in front the cell. "You took him away from me once, you're not going to do it again. We have a family, Zara!! A family and then you came out of nowhere, once again and took him from me!!" Tears ran down her face. 

"Daddy's dead now and it's up to me to keep home wreckers like you in check. I have been played with enough!" She backed away from the cell and ordered the man to open the door. She marched in and yanked me by my hair, causing me to scream. "You did this to yourself, Zara!!" I kicked my leg, hitting her forehead, causing her to stumble. I got up, punching her in her face, kicked her stomach. "You fucking bitch! That's for kidnapping me!" 

I was slammed into the bars by the man. Pain struck my head, causing me to see spots. "Look at what you did to my face!" Was the last thing I heard before falling into darkness.

Waking up, I felt thee cold breeze hit my face. Where was I? Where did they take me? "I thought you were gonna kill her?" Someone asked. "I was but then I remembered daddy knew some human trafficking guys. I was planning on selling her, I think she'd suffer a lot." Victoria giggled like the idiot she is. "I really wanted to hang her body over the ledge." The man chuckled. Ledge?! Where was I? Peeking one eye open, I found myself looking at the city lights that were hundred of miles away. Oh no.

"Looks like someone's awake." She grabbed my hair, bending my neck backward to face her. "How was your nap?" She grinned at me before letting go. "Why are you doing this to me? It's not my fault Theron loves me and not you!!" The next thing I saw was her hand colliding with my cheek. "You shut the fuck up! You don't know anything about my Theron. He's just confused, that's all." She is a complete crazy.

~

~

~

Theron Armor 

"Where the hell can she be?!" I yelled at Issac. He knew where she was this entire time and said nothing. He was working with Draco all this time, he betrayed me, he betrayed my trust. I looked at the unrecognizable Issac, who was panting for breath. "I honestly have no idea, Theron!" He choked out. "Why the fuck should I believe you? After what you pulled. I should just kill you right now." I placed the gun to his head.

"Theron wait, please, you can't do this to me." The way he spoke, it wasn't begging but like he couldn't die now. "You are gonna think hard about where they could be or I'll kill you and leave you out in the woods to rot." He closed took a deep breath and coughed. "She was talking about this place, uh, uh, Shy Peak. I don't know where it is exactly but I know that it's in this town." He rushed out.

"Just to make sure that this is not some wild goose chase, you're coming with us." I told some of my men to tie him down and put him in the van. I have to find her. Our daughter needs her. I need her. "Sir, we found the hill. It was a love spot but they tried tearing it down and making something there. Sadly it was cancelled in the middle of construction and the building was left there. The place was cut off from the world after that."

"I didn't ask for the background of the place, I asked for directions." The man in front of me blush in embarrassment. "Sorry sir, it's 34 miles south of Liverpool Avenue." I got in my car with Issac in the front. He didn't look at me and I didn't look at him. "I didn't mean for this to happen, Theron. You're my best friend." I gripped the wheel.

"Shut the fuck up, Issac, I'm not in the mood for your bullshit." He coughed once more. "You have to believe me, I don't wanna leave knowing that you hated me." Before he goes? Go where? Just then I got a call from one of my men. "Sir, take a left here." With that I hung up. Glancing at Issac, he looked so tired. "There it is." He spoke, making me pay attention. Picking up the phone I told everyone to stop and get out of the car. "We'll walk from here." Coming out the car, I took Issac out as well.

"We'll go in, be careful, we don't know how many men are in there. Go around the building and see if there's anyone. You four will come with me, you six, watch Issac, he must never leave your sight." I trained with this man, I know what he can do. I looked into this traitor's eyes before leaving to find my woman. "Sir there's no one here. We checked the entire east wing and no one's there. We checked the west and still nothing."

Where the hell can they be? "Check the stair way going to the rooftop, don't attack but report back to me if anything happens." They nodded and I checked in on Issac outside. "What is he doing?" I asked my men over the phone. "Absolutely nothing, sir, he's standing here." What is he up to? "Just keep an eye on him." I hung up when I got a call. "Sir, they're upstairs on the rooftop, there's at least three armed men, Victoria and Zara. She's tied up, boss, she doesn't look too good."

I felt anger rise. "Don't move, I'm on my way." With that my men and I took off to the roof.