Part 29

Olivia Queens

I sat on my husband's lap, giving him all the sweet kisses he wanted. I was in the mood tonight and it looked like he was too. "I love you so much." We haven't had much time like this together because of Piper. She's been feeling under the weather and wakes up in the middle of the night, crying for us. He quickly took off my bra, throwing it somewhere on the floor, latching his mouth on my nipple. "It's been too long baby." I moaned out. 

When we were getting to the good part, Piper's little knocks were heard at the door. "Daddy? Mummy?" Dominic groaned in my neck. His boner poked my slit before he came off of me. "Daddy?" She called again. We both changed into our clothes before opening the door. "Piper, what's the matter?" Dominic asked her as he scooped her in his arms. "I can't sleep." I know that face, she was lying. "Piper are you telling mummy and daddy the truth?" I asked her and she frowned.

"No.." Dominic sighs. "What's the matter then, princess?" She leaned on his chest. "I miss Edrei sleeping with me, it's no fun anymore, I miss her." She just misses her cousin. Ever since Edrei left, she's been sad because she has no one to play with. "Well soon enough, you'll have a little baby brother or sister to play with." I told her, rubbing my little baby bump. She sighs. "But that will take forever, I want to play with Edrei, please." Dominic looked at me then shrugged. "Well, we will talk to Zara and make a date for you guys to meet up and play, okay? You will have a sleep over."

After everything was solved, he took her to her room and came back, locking the door. "Now where were we?" He smirked. He made his way to me and I hooked on to him. "I think we were just about to rip each other's clothes off, again." His smirk grew deeper as he laid me on the bed. Lord knows how much I love this man.

~

~

~

Zara Queens

I jumped up to someone knocking on the door non stop. "Who is it?" I called out. "It's me." I know that voice anywhere. Opening the door, there stood a dozen roses in my face. "I got these for you." I sighed. "Adam you know I can't take these." His face popped in front of mine and smiled. "Why not? Is is because of the man with the kid?" How does he even know about Theron? "I've seen him stop by a couple of times." He explained.

"I still can't accept them." Adam looked down then at me. "I've been wanting you for so long and you always rejected me but this guy comes and you just go to him with open eyes. All I wanted was a chance and I didn't even get that." Something in my stomach made me feel bad for him. I took the flowers from his hands. "I'll take them but we can't date, Adam." His eyes looked slightly sad but nodded.

"I understand, I won't bother you after this, I promise." He smiled at me and once again I started feeling guilty. "You'll find the girl of your dreams, it's just not me." With that I closed the door. Looking at the flowers, I sighed. It's just flowers, Theron won't mind. I sat on the couch once more, all by myself.  Then white smoke filled the air, making it hard to breathe. What the hell was going on? Trying to open a window, it was stuck, I couldn't find my way to the door or upstairs. My vision got blurred and the last thing I saw was someone's feet.

~

~

~

Victoria 

I sat in the car as Adam hopped in. He looked at me then sighed. "You are so lucky I did this Victoria. I actually liked the woman." I gave him his money and scoffed. "What is it about her that you like?" I asked and he chuckled. "She's actually decent unlike some of them out there." He said but I felt like that was directed at me. "And what is that supposed to mean?" Adam rolled his eyes. "Don't get offended now-" I cut him off. "Why can't I get offended?"

"You fucked your own father, Victoria and you enjoyed it. You wish for the days he called you in his room for another round." He spoke with disgust in his tone. "Well I wouldn't have to go to my father if my brother would do it." He looked at me, his eyes wide. "Victoria! I would never sleep with you!! It's disgusting and wrong!" I found nothing wrong with what I was doing. "The fact that you think that, this is right makes me so worried about you."

"I gave you the money, you can leave now." He sighed but came out the car. Picking my phone up, I dialed there number. "Get her and bring her to the warehouse, make sure no one sees you.She's probably knocked out by now." With that I hung the phone up and sighed. Things were finally going my way. Theron thought he could go see her behind my back? I told daddy that we should have killed her but he wanted to have some leverage on Theron.

Since daddy got even more sick, I have to take things into my own hands.

~

~

~

Issac Raids

"How can she go missing?! Who was the last person to see her? You don't know?!" Question after question was asked and none were answered. This is what I was waiting for. "Theron I know who has her." He turned to me, hanging the phone up. "How? Where?" He asked. "Victoria disappeared a couple hours ago and she didn't take the credit card with her. So she's either dead in a ditch somewhere or she knows that you've been sneaking off to be with Zara."

"We need to find her and fast." I'll miss Theron so much.