Part 17

Zara Queens

Issac and I were going great and then two months ago he stopped showing up, then I thought he was busy on some mission but then another month passed and still nothing. I thought something terrible happened. Here I was, crying because he could possibly be dead. Yesterday, I came from my check up and I saw him with some girl at the hot dog stand, laughing and smiling. He saw me and turned the other way. I must say that it hurt.

Then I remembered that I'm eight months pregnant and I didn't have time to be crying over a guy that wasn't even my boyfriend. Who has time for that bullshit? Not me. Olivia and I are at the spa right now, a treat from Dominic. She was now five months. "This feels so good." She moaned. Olivia has been under some stress lately, her baby is making things hard for her to do, like using the washroom, she can't breath properly sometimes, she has headaches for days straight.

"I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back." I stood up, carefully and went to the washroom but I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen and stomach. "Miss are you alright?" A man that worked there rushed to me. "I think the baby's just uncomfortable or something." Breathing in and out, waiting for the pain to pass. "Are you sure? We can call an ambulance for you." I were supposed to be having a relaxing day, what's going on. "No,no. I'm only eight."

A liquid ran down my leg, causing me to panic. "Please tell me that's pee and my water didn't just break." The man looked at me and paled. "We need to get you to the hospital." He called out for help as I cried. I'm a month early! Why is this happening? Next thing I knew, I was in the back of the ambulance with Olivia. "You're gonna be just fine and so will your baby, okay?" She rubbed my hand. "It hurts, so much!!" I cried.It felt like something was stretching me from the inside. My hips, everything was just killing me.

When we got to the hospital, Dominic was already there signing the papers for me. "Dominic!" He turned to me with worry. "It's gonna be fine, okay? You're gonna deliver my niece or nephew and he or she is gonna be just fine." He spoke like he was trying to calm himself. Another contraction hits me and I grunted in pain. They got me into a room and a doctor walked in and looked at me. "Hi, my name is Dr. Hugh and I'll be delivering your child." I was in too much pain to respond.

After a while she looked at me. "You're contractions are twenty minutes apart, you are one centimeter dilated." I'm not getting out of here anytime soon. Dominic and Olivia sat by my side as she spoke. My sister in law stroked my hand, comforting me. "What about my baby? Is everything okay?" She smiles. "Nothing seems to be wrong with you child, he or she just wanted to come out."

~

~

~

Theron Armor

We finally found the son of a bitch. He was hiding out in Trinidad, such a small island but such amazing food. Draco and I were at the Hyatt, just drinking before we go kill Vicktor. "It's been almost a year, you're engaged, rich beyond belief and no heir." He looked at me then at his glass. This bitch was about to die. "I'll have an heir soon, just not now." Draco shook his head. "My daughter and you will have a child to inherit all this, your first born."

"Draco, you know that I can still kill you when this is all over." He laughed at me but stopped when he saw that I was being serious. "Here I thought we actually made a bond." It was my turn to laugh. "Never in a million years would I ever create a bond with you." He actually looked hurt. "And why not?" He asked. "You made the best thing that has ever happened to me, leave and never come back. You made me propose to your daughter. You made the one person that ever loved me, hate me in a matter of seconds."

Silence. "Plus I hate your stupid ass, why would I like someone like you?" Draco clenched his jaw. "You can say all you want about me but you will be marrying my daughter and I'll be your father in law."  We looked at each other dead in the eyes. "We should get this bitch and leave before I do something I won't regret." With that I got up and left the hotel.

~

~

~

Zara Queens

It's been twelve hours and here I was rolling in pain. "Just breathe." Olivia rubbed my back as I got on my hands and knees, rocking myself, trying to take the pain away. "I can't do this." The doctor asked me if I wanted a C-Section but I wanted to give birth the normal way. Now I was regretting. "Why is this one s-so long!!" I cried out, dry sobs came out my mouth, sweat covered my face. Dominic walked in with a cup of ice for me and a sandwich for his wife. 

"My poor baby sister." He wiped my face as the contraction stopped. He gave me an ice in my mouth. I was shaking, I couldn't see properly. Dr. Hugh came back in and checked to see how far along I was. "You're five centimeters dilated. You're doing great for a first time mom." She smiled warmly at me. When women are in labor for the first time, it takes up to two days to give birth. I pray that I don't go through that.

I slowly came off the bed with the help of Dominic. He swayed me side to side. "I can see it now, you and your baby in your arms." That made me smile a little. "I love you, Dominic, you took me in and you took care of me, you still loved me after I chose him over you and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you." I was getting emotional. "I'd do it all over again because now I have a little nugget to spoil on the way and one still in the oven." He smiled at his wife who was eating. I'm so grateful to them.