Part 25

Theron Armor

I was nervous as hell right now. Victoria refused to watch Willow while I was out so I had to take her with me. My daughter played with my fingers as I bounced her on my lap. She was becoming a big girl, I was so proud. "She's here." Issac spoke to me through the ear piece. Looking up, there she was in all her beauty. Edrei held her hand as they walked over to us. "Hi, Zara, it's been a while." All she did was look at the child in my hands. "Is she yours?" Was the first thing she asked me.

I saw a little hurt in her eyes. "Yes she is mine, her name is Willow and her mother is Victoria." Zara cleared her throat as she sat with our daughter. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She looked exactly like me. "Theron?" The little one called me. "Yes?" She looked so sad, what did Zara tell her about me? "Are you really my daddy?" Her little hands fidgeted. "Yes I am and this is your sister." Her eyes lit up as she looked at Willow. "I have a sister and a daddy? That's awesome!" Zara looked down at Edrei then at my daughter.

"You actually slept with her?" I was very ashamed but I nodded. "Yes I did, I already checked and surprisingly, she was faithful." It got really awkward after that. "Theron, are you gonna take me away from my mummy?" Our snapped her way. "No way! Why would I do that to my daughter and her mother?" A huge grin appeared on her face. Zara folded her arms, looking away. "I know you're not happy with me but my Willow is innocent in all this and I wouldn't take her back." She may be mad at me but this is my child.

"Where's Willow's mummy?" Edrei asked. "She's at home, sweetie, why do you ask?" She gave a slight shrug. "Why is she not here with you?" Her mother tapped her shoulder. "No, it's fine, Zara." I looked at my daughter who was waiting on my response. "Well, the truth is, Willow's mummy is a real meanie so I don't take her out much." Her little giggles filled the air and I know know why but it made me feel so warm. "So why did you marry her if she was mean?" Zara asked me, leaning forward.

"Let's just say, I was forced to do something that I would never take back." Turning away from her confused face, I saw Edrei, looking at me. "Is there something on my face?" All she did was shake her head. "No, I was just thinking about the reasons you didn't stay with mummy." This little girl was smart, I'm so proud. "Edrei, you don't say those things." Her mother scolded. "No, it's fine." I looked at the angle in front of me. "Let's hear some of those reasons." She looked at her mom then to me and then to the child. "I only have two so far.." She pouted. "Then let's hear it."

"Well, number one, you saw your first love and you fell for each other again." That caught me off guard. "Or two..." She trailed off. "What's number two? It's okay, love, you can tell me, I won't get mad." She nods her head, before looking at me. "Number two is blackmail. You found someone to love you and someone comes along and doesn't like it so uses something or someone as bait." I didn't know that I stopped breathing until I took in some air. "Wow, Edrei, you're incredibly smart for your age."

"She watches a lot of 'The Mentalist', it's her favorite show." Zara said and  Edrei nods with a smile "I wanna be a detective when I grow up and solve mysteries." She boasted. "Tell her now before it's too late, Theron." Issac told me. "Sweetie, I wanna show you something." I gave her my phone and headphones to keep her quiet. The love of my life looked at me, her hands folded. "What do you mean you were forced to do something that you would never take back?" She snapped. 

"Listen to me when I say that I would never leave you in a million years. You gave me so much joy and love." All she did was roll her eyes. "Not falling for it this time." I placed Willow on my shoulder. "I'm not saying this to get you back, I'm telling you this to show you what I've been through!" She still wasn't understanding. "It's not my fault you left me for her, now you're suffering, like you should." Her words came out her beautiful mouth, bitter.

"I had no choice, Zara." She scoffed at me. "Of course you had a choice!" Shaking my head at her every word. "No, I didn't, it was either date Victoria or.." Looking into her cold eyes. "Or what, Theron, I don't have all day." I heard Issac grumble. "Just tell her!" Zara rolled her eyes once more and grabbed Edrei, getting up. "You're wasting my time." I shot up and reach out for her hand. "It was either Victoria or your life." She looked at me like I lost my mind. "What did you say?"

"The same day we were supposed to go on a date, I had a meeting with Victoria's dad, he blackmailed me, using the one person I would lay my life down for, you." She let out a breath before going back to sit down. "I want you to tell me everything, Theron, no more lying." Oh thank God! Sitting back down with her, I continued. "I almost killed him but then he showed me a live video of you in ou- my room, trying on clothes, he said with one click of a button, you would be dead." A lump formed in my throat.

"I couldn't touch him or you would die. I couldn't live without you." Don't be a little bitch now, Theron. "He made me break up with you and go with his daughter, he made me propose to her, he made me sleep with her." Looking at Zara, she had tears in her eyes. "I went all over this world, killing men that did me no wrong, just to keep you alive. I drank to keep myself from hurting." For the first time in over four eyes, I felt her touch my cheek.

Something just snapped in me and I broke down crying. Edrei gasped at me and rushed to my side, wiping my tears. "Don't cry, Theron, it's gonna be okay, that's what mummy always tell me." Her sweet little smile graced her lips. Willow fell asleep during all this. "I had to make it realistic or you would have died." Her head nodded. "All these years, my hate was building up and to find out, you did it for me." She wiped her tears. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about Edrei. I shouldn't have done that to you."

"No, you did the right thing, if Draco would have found out about our daughter before I did, she would have been killed. I'm not mad that you didn't tell me, I was happy that she was still alive." My princess grinned at me then her mother. "Let's keep this private, I'll meet you guys whenever you'd like and we can get to know each other much better." I told them. "We would love that, wouldn't we, Edrei?" She nods in response. I gave her my number before getting up and grabbing the baby bag. "Well done, Theron, for a second I thought I had to step in and take control, like always." Issac teased me, causing me to smile.

"Thank you for listening to me, Zara, it's nice talking to you." She looked at me then unexpectedly kissed me. "Thank you for being honest with me." I didn't even have a chance to respond. "Ooo~" Both Issac and Edrei said. "Uh-I-Well." I was so dumbfounded, I couldn't speak, making her chuckle. "See you later, Theron." Edrei gave me a hug, before leaving with her mother. I should have done this years ago.