Part 27

Zara Queens

Looking at myself in the mirror, I frowned. Was this too much? Theron was about to pick me up any second now and this is the tenth outfit I tried out so far. I glanced at my ass then at my boobs. I wasn't confident about my body but I wasn't ashamed of it either. Knocking came from downstairs, causing me to panic. I grabbed my phone and my purse, rushing to the door. "Coming!" I slowed down and fixed my hair in the mirror before opening the door.

I was face to face with Theron who smiled at me. "Good day, Zara, you look very beautiful." He complimented me, holding Willow in his arms. "Thank you- what is that?" I reached out taking Willow in my arms. She had a red scratch on her cheek. "Victoria~" Was all he told me. I felt so angry. "Why would she hit her own daughter?!" He sighs. "I wouldn't give her money so she attacked me while holding Willow." I bounced the baby on my hip. "We'll talk about this later, let's go get Edrei."

Hiding the scratch with her little curls, I strapped her in her car seat. Looking at her, her little green eyes were staring at me. She never felt the love of a mother and she's so young. "Don't worry pretty girl, I won't ever hurt you." I kissed her head and she blinked at me before giving me a smile. "You're a natural, Zara." Glancing to my left I saw him looking at us. "Whatever you say." I closed the door and hopped into the front with him as he drove off.

When we pulled up at the school, I was nervous as hell. How would it look like if I just popped up with a man and another baby? People would be staring at us. Especially the moms. There's a certain group of moms here that hate me and make me sound like a terrible mother. They would stand in their little corner and mummer about me, giggling and what not but I didn't care. "Hey!" I snapped out of it and looked at him. He raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "We're here, we can get out now."

"Oh, right." I slowly opened the door, hoping out and went to the back seat of car, getting Willow who was asleep. Damn this little girl sleeps a lot. Parents stood at the gate, waiting for the bell to ring. "Why are those women looking at you like that?" He whispered to me, I already knew what they were talking about. "Just ignore them." He hummed in agreement until they decided to come to me. "Hello, Zara, how's it going?"  Diamond, the leader of the 'Hate Zara' club asked me. "Same as usual." Was my response. She looked at Theron then me then the child. "And who might this good looking man be? I've never seen you around." She stretched her hand out to him, like it was an honor for him to meet her or something.

He shook her hand and then cleared his throat. "I've never seen Zara with anyone before, can I ask you, why you're with her?" She grinned, showing her lipstick stained teeth. He smiled a charming smile, causing the women to swoon. It was quite amusing, actually. "I'm actually-" The school bell rung and the children ran out to meet their parents and the bus. "Daddy!!" I heard Edrei scream.

~

~

~

Theron Armor

This entire time, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, she looked so beautiful. What sane man wouldn't want her. Now I'm here with her, waiting for my daughter. I was so hyped right now, I couldn't wait to pick her up into my arms. Then this lady, I'm guessing, hates Zara, came to talk to us. I was about to tell her that I was her father but the bell rung and then I heard my princess scream to me. "Daddy!!"

I knelt down, opening my arms for her as she ran to me and dove in my arms. "You came!!" She giggled, latching on to me. "Of course I did! I promised." She nuzzled her head in my neck as I stood up, rubbing her back. Looking back to the women, they all looked shocked. "Well it was nice meeting you ladies but we have to go now." I held Zara's hand as we made our way back to the car. "That was fun! Now it's time for the real fun." He placed her in the back while I placed Willow in her car seat.

"Where are we going?" She asked him. "We are going to Chucky Cheeses' the for some ice cream, then the arcade." He listed out for her and with each place called, her eyes got bigger. "Let's go!" She screamed, making Willow laugh at her excitement. I felt so much happiness, I couldn't even hold the smile. I had the love of my life beside me and my two beautiful girls. What more could a guy want? When we stopped, everyone got out and Edrei stopped me and smiled. "What's wrong princess?"

She stretched her tiny hands out to me and there was an over glittered, blue card with the words, 'Fathers' Day Time.' Looking at her, she was blushing. "I couldn't wait, I wanted to give it to you." She was so sweet. "Thank you very much, beautiful!" Her cheeks got pink at the compliment. "I promise to keep this safe, you did an amazing job on the decoration by the way." She thanked me as I placed this in the safety department of the car. "Now let's go have some fun!" She cheered, grabbing my hand, tugging me.

Zara giggled at us and she walked close behind with Willow who took a liking to her earrings. I'm glad that she was willing to accept my daughter, even though her mother is a bitch from hell. "What are you thinking about?" Zara asked me, raising a brow. I couldn't be anymore grateful. "I was just thinking how grateful I am." She kissed my cheek as we walked into the screaming building.