New Beginning ?

Marci's Pov

"Marci "

"Babe?"

"Wake up !"

I hear as I wake up almost off my bed .

"Que paso quiero dormir !" I say as I flip over on my stomach

"But amor ahora is you're job interview que estaba esperando." Christopher says
Shaking me awake .

"Oh Yeahhhhh itsss today babe omg !"I get up fast and hug Chris and ran to the bathroom .

"Y mi beso !!?"Chris said

I just simply laugh as I was brushing my teeth and looking at myself in the mirror . I could tell my baby Chris was fake sad because I didn't give him a kiss .

Me and chris have been to together for almost 2 years now and I'm glad we've made it so far . That guy let me tell you is a handful don't get me wrong I know I am with him also .

Maybe that's why were meant to be were both alot to handle .

And too the rest of my friends Erick is always saying we're the annoying couple ever but I know mi cubanito is playing I hope . Joel well let's say over this past year I'm actually proud of him he's been through so much but he always picks him self up and his love life isn't going anywhere but I know someone will come into his life . Zabdiel that boy is a happy bean always writing music for the boys or hanging out with me . Richard well he is happy with his girlfriend Marcela which is my friend they are I can say the best couple because they love each other and I can never see them be without eachother . But alot has happened over the years and it's important why I need the job and I need this interview to be perfect .

I walk out the bathroom and I see Chris in bed on his phone . Not realizing I'm out yet so I took the opportunity to jump on him and shower him with kisses .

"WTH amor you scared the crap out of me !!"Chris yells at me "but I do like what you're doing ."

"I love you babyyy " I say to Chris while kissing his neck

"Y yo mas pero ya calmate tienes tu interview soon ." Chris tells me as he is moving my hair that's on his face and rubbing my ears .

"Perooo" I say whining

"Pero de que nada ya get ready yo te amo pero me tienes de aca "he says laughing moving his hand above his head .

"Shutup"I laugh and hit his chest

I get off of him and went to take a shower and get ready for my interview I've been waiting to have because this was my dream job .

              ------------------------------

"I'm leaving Babe ! " I say opening the door , "I love you see ya soon !"

"Yo mas and good luck !" He says as he is walking down the stairs rushing towards me to give me a peck on the lips

"I mean it amor good luck you'll do great !" Chris says with his big smile that can kill someone

I simply smile back and start walking out the door and start to head to my car

When I hear

"Wait Babe I'ma be with the boys I love txt you when I'm almost home !" Chris yells out the door .

"Alright be safe !" I yell back

With that I walked to my car and drove to my interview .

10 mins later i got to the place and I checked myself in at the front desk .

I decided to read a magazine while I waiting . When one magazine caught my eye .

"CNCO girlfriends or fake friends ?" When I saw this all i could do is laugh

It's funny how so much people assume so much and they don't know the story the real story .

I decided to read lil more on the article it was getting pretty interesting when ..

"Marci Marquez ?" A lady with a clipboard said as she was looking around for me. 
I got up quickly and looked at the lady with a smile .

"Hello how are you today ?" The lady said

"I'm good how about yourself ?" I ask

"I'm fine why thank you ." She says, "Mr.walter room is 2nd door on the right  good luck !"

She says as she walks away .

I walk to the door and take a deep breath then I knocked .

"Come in." I hear

I walk in and I see lots of pictures of Artist and awards the place was big and nice . I saw Walter sitting down facing me .

He was looking at papers when he saw me and looked up "hello nice to meet you love and you must be Marci !" He says as he stands up and shakes my hand .

"Nice meeting you too and yes I am ." I smile at him

"Take a sit " he told me

"Now it says you are trying to apply for CNCO assistant or their song writer?" He asks looking at the papers

"Yes "

"Well those are some good jobs we've been wanting awhile  you're in luck ." He says smiling

"I'm glad to hear "

"Now Marci let me ask questions why would you like to work for CNCO ?"

"Well I feel the position of assistant would be good for them they need someone to depend on and Organize things when they don't know how to do things . And for the song writer I feel like I have the capability of writing music they would as singers like . Because I've heard their music and I love it and I feel like new music with different vibes would be amazing for them ." I say

Walter simply looks at me in disbelief and keeps looking at the paper then speaking .

"It says here you worked 3 jobs in the past and good GPA "

"Yes that is correct sir" I nod

"Have you had any past experience for working with artist in you're life time ?"

"No sir but I have the capability to work hard as I can to make it happen " I say

"Alright tht is good to hear" he says

"Well I think that is enough Marci thank you so much for coming in today and speaking to me . I will call you later after I look at some more papers and I will let you know if you got to job ." He smiles as he helps out his hand

"Thank you it was a pleasure" I smile then I walk out and fell better than ever

Hey guys it was the first chapter omg !! It was short and simple but I promise it will get better it's still the beginning ;) but anyways thank you for reading this book .

Hope you enjoy it like I'm enjoying writing it . :) Xx