Chapter 34

After telling mark my nightmare he smiled. "Jaebum would never do that, he loves you too much Haley, why don't you understand this" he asked. "It's not just jaebum, sometimes I'll get theses thoughts" I said scratching my head. "What ind of thoughts Haley" he asked worried. "Thought of hurting myself and others, and sometimes other people hurting me, and some of them, I enjoy it" I shrug as he nodded. "Honestly don't know how to react, uh maybe we should go to bed, and than you can call jaebum in the morning" he smiled as I nodded.

We walked up stairs as he walked past me. "Mark...can I sleep with you" I smiled as he nodded. I quickly got by his side, holding his hand, we walked into his room, I smiled, I love the smell of this room, it's somewhat peaceful, his cologne that is. The room is messy, and cold. But it smells nice.

I got onto his bed as he grabbed some clothes, he went into the bathroom I'm guessing is that room, as I moved closer to the wall, pulling the blanket closer to me. I smelled the blanket as I smiled as the delightful sent shot into my nose.

"You okay" mark asked coming out of the bathroom with his black sweatpants, "yeah I'm fine" I smiled as he nodded getting into the bed next to me. "Mark" I asked as I moved closer as he hummed. "You won't leave me will you" I asked as he chuckled. "Never Haley" he said holding me closely. I smiled as I felt my eyelids fall close.

~

I woke up to mark groaning and moving slightly. I looked around but didn't see and clock or anything, I moved towards his bedside table and turned his phone on and saw it was 8 in the morning. I groaned stretching as I felt mark hold my waist as he jumped and started breathing really hard.

"You okay"'I asked as he nodding laying back down still holding my waist. "MARK" we heard his mom. "MARK HALEY IS MISSIN-Ohhhh" she said opening the door as me and mark looked at his mother as she smiled. "Sorry" she said leaving the door. "Oh mark" she said popping back in. "Condoms are in your drawer remember" she smiled. "Oh my god mom stop" he said as I was confused on the situation. "Sorry sorry" she said leaving. "What did she mean" I asked confused "she saying that we are a thing Haley" he smiled. "What, how you're like my dad...right" I asked as he smiled. "Not exactly. Jaebum adopted you, so technically you're jaebums kid, if we wanted to be a thing Than we could, but Haley trust me, you don't want to" he sighed. "Didn't want to with you anyways" I said getting sassy snapping my fingers. "Hey is it the same for any of the boys in the group" I asked as he smiled. "Yeah it is" he said as I nodded. "Except jaebum, you cant date jaebum, or Jin young, I can't see Jin young with a girl friend anyways." He smiled as I agreed.

"Okay, we need to get ready, we go back home tomorrow, so go get packed" he smiled as I nodded hoping over his body, moving towards to door. "Hey Haley" he asked callin after me. "If I did have a thing for you, would you date me" he asked. "No mark, you're like my best friend, when no one else was, and I love you for that" I smiled as he nodded. I walked out of the room and went to mine getting read to go on a plane ride home.

I heard a knock on the door. "Uh come in" I tried my best as the door opened. "It's okay Haley, it's just me, just wanted to have a talk ya know girl yo girl" she smiled. "That's cool, what's up" I smiled as she sighed. "Well I'm not sure how you are gonna feel about this but, mark told me about your ex, and I was kinda listening to your conversation with him just a minute ago, Haley do you know what sex is" she asked as I nodded, "Okay, it's just, you're so pure it doesn't seem like it, it's quite adorable. I think that's why my son likes you" she smiled as I nodded, than shaken my head, "Wait mark likes me" I asked as she dropped her smile. "Uh, you mean you didn't know...oops, if you tell mark you didn't hear it from me, uh well I gotta go so see you later Haley, I hope you come down for lunch soon, sense you and mark basically slept through breakfast." She smiled as I nodded.

She walked out of the room as I finished packing my things. "Hey Haley" marks smiled coming in. "Hey Mark" I smiled as he sat on bed. "So how was your trip to America" he asked as I shrugged. "My depressed self didn't really do anything so I mean....the house was nice" I smiled as he smiled. "Well, maybe next time if we come down here, and ya know, you come, I can take you to the mall of America, or Florida, ya know, anywhere you want to go" he smiled as I nodded. "Your mom said you liked me" I blurted out as he froze. "And what did you say" he asked as I smiled. "She said I didn't hear it from her" I laughed as he shook his head. "How does it make you feel" I asked. "What do you mean" he was confused. "To have someone care about you, and love you, I don't think I can love anymore" I said as he sighed. "Well Haley, loving someone is like going to hang out with your best friend everyday and not getting tired of it, and caring for someone is like, taking care of your favorite video, always wants to make sure it okay" he explained as I nodded. "Okay well I'll leave you alone, see you in a few when you come down to eat lunch" he smiled as I nodded.

IM MAKING A NEW ADOPTED BY GOT7 THIS IS LIKE THE THIRD ONE NOW, but I will be adding someone named sam and I hope she Likes it, I'm gonna be working really hard to make it better than the other two and I'll try not to forgot, because Idk if you can tell but I forget a lot of things when it comes to writing stories because I have so many thoughts running through my mind and it all try's to come out so please forgive me.