chapter 2

When we were in the car I got really angry at Jin Young for saying I killed someone I didn't, and I hate when people say I did but once I yelled at him he didn't respond, he looked at me, frightened at first but calmed down, he nodded and hung up the phone, we got out of the car and went in the store and got the things I needed now we are checking out, and the lady LOVES to flirt apparently, cause she won't leave JB alone, "you know you are quite handsome" She smiled, "you should see his husband, dads let's go home now" I said grabbing there hands and the lady looked at us weird, we smiled and left the store.

Once we left the store I let go of there hands and JB looked at me, "you know we aren't dating right" He said, "yeah, Jin Young explained it to me before he accused me of doin something I didn't do" I said as I punched him and he held his arm, "oh wussy" JB said "let her hit you" He said as I punch JB as he grabbed his arm, "wussy" Jin Young copied him, "okay kids, can we seriously go home now" I asked as they nodded.

We got in the car and JB started driving, while Jin Young was on his phone, "she has no where to sleep" He said out of no where, "I sleep in a bathtub" I said "what" Jin Young asked "I said, I can sleep in the bathtub, I did at the orphanage" I said as they looked at each other, "you aren't sleeping in the bathtub" He said as he looked back at JB, I rolled my eyes at him as they continued to talk.

"Well, where can she sleep, we can let her sleep with someone until we get a small bed for her, but who" JB said, "well, Jackson works out to much in his room and she doesn't need to be around that"  Jin Young said, "mark isn't good with sharing things" JB added, "Young Jae might" Jin Young said, "no he wakes up in the middle of the night to do weird stuff, I don't want her waking up cause he decided to start cleaning his room" JB added, "uh how about bam bam" Jin Young asked, "he's to childish" JB comments, "what do you think she is" Jin Young asked, "okay but no" He said, "yugyeom" Jin Young said, "I'm not sure, he's like bambam, they're childish, never know when they are gonna be naked or whatever" JB said, "well, what about you JB" Jin Young asked, "what about you junior" He said, "that's not my name" He punched him, "so" Jin Young asked, "I guess" He said "you have the biggest room in the house" Jin Young smiled, "why don't we let Haley see the rooms and she can pick which one she wants" He smiled, "fine"Jin Young smiled back.

Jin Young went to say something but JB turned on the music, so Jun Young couldn't say anything.

"Yah, I'm trying to speak"he said hitting JB,"yah DON'T HIT THE DRIVER" he yelled hitting him back, "yah, don't yell, remember" Jin Young said as JB looked at him and then did this 'oh' face and looked back at the road, "so, Haley, how you feeling" Jin Young asked as I shrugged, "why aren't you talking" He asked, "anxiety" I whispered as he turned the music off, "what" He asked, "nothing" I whispered as he looked at me unsure, "are you sure" He asked, as I faked a smile and he stated me down and turned around,"we are here" JB said as we stopped at a dorm, we got the stuff they bought for me, they carried all the bags while I seriously only carried JBs keys, and phone.

Jin Young got to the door and kicked it, "yah, you're gonna break it" JB said "yah callin me fat" He asked looking at JB with his arms filled with bags, "kinda" JB smiled at Jin Young kicked him, "Haley, can you open the door" JB asked, "yeah they must be ignoring us" Jin Young said, I went to the door and held the keys up, "the silver one" JB said as I slid it in and turned it all the way around, "now shake it, and push" Jin Young said as I did so and the door flew open, I stood by the door as they walked in, once they were in the house I slammed the door shut, as him and Jin Young looked at me, crazy "HYUNGS ARE YOU HOME" a voice asked, "YAH" JB yelled as they set the bags down and I walked up to them, there were a heard of boys coming down the steps and stopped in front of us, they looked at me confused, "how old is she JYP said 15 or older" A blond hair boy said, "yah I am 15" I said pinching him, "almost 16 little bitch" He held his arm as he looked at me crazy, "she hit me, can I hit her back" He asked "no" Jin Young said getting in front of me, "no, you all need to read this and take it serious" He said giving the boy the paper to him, "hey, I wanna read it" I said, "no" He said as I rolled my eyes at him they crowded around the blond haired boy reading the paper, "wow" One said "SHE DID WHAT" another said, "I did what" I asked, "you killed someone" He asked again, "YAH! I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE, OKAY,WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT" I screamed as Jin Young hugged me, "it's okay" His said patting my hair, trying to calm me down, "NO IT'S NOT, I WANT TO SEE THE PAPER" I said as a boy with red hair handed me the paper,  "Yugyeom~ah" JB said as Jin Young tried to take the paper.

Haley pool *picture*

No siblings
Killed her father for killing her mother, at age 10,sentenced to 10 years in jail, but was rejected when the child's aunt decided to take care of her in America, came back with her two years later, and stayed with Miss Woo. 

I cramped up the paper.