Chapter 12

Once we got done with meeting everyone the boys decided we should do something, i felt to tired but I'm not gonna let them know.

"So what should we do" yugyeom asked, "the fair" jackson asked, "how about something haley wants to do" bam bam suggests as everyone looks at me i looked at them as jackson kept mouthing the word 'fair' i laughed at him."the fair sounds cool" i smiled as jackson fist bumped the air and did his weird little laugh.

"but is that something you want to do" yugyeom asked as i shrugged, "well what do you want to do" mark asked, "i want to dance but you guys literally Judy got done performing i dont think you guys want to dance again so let's just go to the fair" i smiled as they looked at one another.

"Lets go to the fair" jaebum smiled as we started moving toward the interstate.

~~~~~~~~2 hours later ~~~~~~~~~

Once we found a good place to park, Jackson lost his mind, "let's go on the fairs wheel, no i want a churro and a funnel cake,MaRk HyUnG lEtS gEt A cRaP tOn Of STUFFIES" he screamed the last part while hanging onto mark.

People began to look at us as he was screaming, so jin young grabbed my hand and we walked away from jackson and mark.

Soon all the boys but mark and Jackson, noticed we were walking away from them and followed, "YAH,you can't leave me with just him" mark yelled at us as we turned and saw them now staring at us and Jackson ran to JB and did the same thing. I walked away from JB and he grabbed my arm and held me with them as Jackson screamed what he wanted.

"Ani. Let go" I whined as JB laughed at me, "BAMBAM HELP ME" I said reaching for his arm but he put a finger up and waved it mouthing the word 'no' and walked away.

"BAMBAM" I screamed as he laughed at me, "JIN YOUNG-AH" I stopped myself as everyone looked at me and started laughing, "what" I asked as Jin young looked at me surprised,"Jin young-hyung how do you feel knowing that now you and Haley are on the same level" yugyeom teased him as he shoved him, "ani. Ani. I meant to call bambam" I laughed as they laughed with me, they continued to tease me and JB let go of me and Jackson let go of him and we walked into the fair as Jackson ran around like a child looking at everything.

It was 6when they got there and now it's 12

"Yugyeom I need a dollar" I said as he went in his pocket and pulled out hit wallet, "don't give her the money Jin young said,"why" he asked a mouth full of funnel cake, "because she's going to get another churro an funnel cake and she already had two of each" JB said as Jin young agreed, "nah uh you don't know Me" I sassed as they raised their eyebrow at me,"here" I heard I looked and saw yugyeom give me 5dollars "get us something to drink" he smiled as I nodded, hugged him and ran to the stand, "hi can I help you" the lady smiled,"I need two funnel cakes, two churros and two cokes" I smiled as I handed her the money she nodded and went to the back, she came back "do you need help carrying theses" she asked as I nodded, she handed me a funnel cake and my drink as she held the rest of the stuff, I walked to the table as I handed yugyeom his drink and set a funnel cake down as I took the rest from her,"thank you" I smiled "you're are welcome, enjoy" she smiled walking away, I smiled as I motioned yugyeom to have a funnel cake or churro but he denied I looked at JB and Jin young and she took a churro and split it I asked the others and bambam took a bite from my churro and everyone else denuded so I ate the rest.

Once I finished we began to leave but I felt like I couldn't walk so I climbed on Jackson and he walked us to the car, but before we got there I felt someone touch me, thinking it was bambam or yugyeom I ignored it but than the person ruffle pulls me from Jackson as I let out a shriek and see someone with a mask on there face and a black hoodie, "yugyeom put me down" I said upset with him but he yelled at me to shut up and it wasn't yugyeom, I looked at the others and saw them getting in the car, "GUYS JAEBUM" I Yelled but no one looked back "JUNIOR" I screamed as I saw him poke his head out of the car and finally noticed I was being taken he started hitting the boys and pointing to be, "HELP ME DUMB BUTT" I screamed and I tried to get out of the persons grip, he held me tight until we got in a big van, like almost like a tour bus, I felt the metal come contact with me as the guys threw me in and he started telling someone in the front to drive, I looked around and saw six guys total but the one in the front make seven, I crawled up into a ball as one of the guys came next to me,"it's okay you don't have to be scared, you'll be home soon" he said thought the mask,"who are you guys" I asked as one told me to shut up, "you can call me V" the boy next to me said "why are you being nice" I asked hugging my knees, he pulled the mask off his face and he was actually somewhat attractive,"Dude put it back on" one hissed,"why she's going to know what we look like anyways, and it's so stupid why we kidnapped her" he said "why did you guys take me" I asked as he looked at the others,"we kidnapped you so GOT7 would he distracted and try to find you so we could debut again and gain more fans than them" he explained as I looked at the others,"who came up with the plan to kidnap me" I questioned, "me" a boy that sounded more like a child said,"you're a fucking idiot, literally there are other ways, I literally could have helped, they would have probably understood, you guys a fucked up" I cursed as one laughed at the others, "wait V? As in Tae from BTS" I questioned as he nodded,"oh my god, I got kidnapped by BTS,this is fucking crazy" I mumbled,"so you know who we are" the driver questioned, "well not when you all are wearing black and telling me to shut up, I literally loved you guys until you kidnapped me, I know all of your parts" I smiled as V smiled at me, they took off there masks as I noticed I called jimin I fucking idiot, "you know I somewhat feel bad for calling you a fucking idiot but honestly that was a pretty stupid and risky plan" I said as he looked ashamed of himself.

"So who is your bias" jungkook asked,"none of you" I laughed as they looked confused, "a lot of your fans don't usually feel that way towards you guys, like we ship you guys together,like RM and Jin, and TAEKOOK and a lot of people fight over if it's Sope or Yoonmin I think it's Sope" I smiled as they all looked either amused or disgusted by what I said,"I'd never go for jimin" Suga said as I laughed and jimin looked hurt,"so you like me is that what I'm hearing Suga hyung" hobi asked as yoongi nudged him away,"I feel sick" he muttered as everyone laughed at him.

Maybe being kidnapped by theses guys wasn't so bad after all.