Chapter 17

It's lunch time now, and oh my gosh I'm tired and done with this school, I had girls come up to me and tell me to leave jungkook alone every time he went to talk to me they came running, he wanted to eat lunch with me but the girls are around him instead, so I am sitting outside against a tree watching boys play outside basketball, I saw boys pointing at me as a mint hair boy looked at me, the other were telling him something as he nodded at them and came to me.

He sat down next to me on the grass laying down, sweaty. "I'm min yoongi, but call me suga" he introduced himself, "I'm Haley, you aren't going to hurt me are you" I asked kinda scared. He sat up on his knees, "what, no, I have you in science actually, and math" he smiled as I smiled back, "haha yeah" I chuckled, feeling bad that I've been thinking about jungkook all day and totally ignored everyone else. "Hey, I heard jungkook was hitting on you, he's my friend ya know, he a chill guy, but..."he trailed off, "ha, you thought I was going to say something bad, I'm not like that, but jungkook he is a nice guy, he's really athletic and very smart" he smiled as I nodded.

"That's good to know" I smiled as he sat next to me fully. "Hey, what do you have for your last two periods, I'll take you there" he smiled as I nodded, "I have art and study hall" I said as he nodded, "well congrates the art room is on the way to the gym so we can walk together and we both once again have study hall together" he smiled as I smiled back.

"Well, we have two lunch periods, by the way" he said as I nodded. "Well, ill tell you about study hall, it's well for homework, and that's about it, we can hang out and everything, and the best thing is all my friends are in there and if you'd like, we all can be friends" he smiled as I nodded. "Just means more people to hang out with" I smiled as he nodded.

We spent the rest of the lunch periods talking about each other as we decided we should exchange numbers and hangout more.

The last bell rang as suga, jungkook, my new friend jimin, all are walking to the bus, they where riding the bus I was waiting with them. I heard a car horn, as we looked over I saw youngjae in the school parking lot waving at me, I waved back as I looked back at the boys, "I have to go, I'll see you guys later" I said as they said bye and I left. I got close to the car, and youngjae started asking questions.

"Who where those boys huh" he asked as I got embarrassed, "they are my friends" I answered quickly as I got in the car, "are you dating one of them" he asked getting in the car, "no, can we go now" I asked as he smiled as he got in the car, "are you embarrassed" he asked as I my dinged, "oh is that them now" he asked as I rolled my eyes, "just hush babo, it's not it's E'dawn" I smiled as I texted E'dawn back.

The car ride was quiet as I texted E'dawn and yoongi.

Once we got home I quickly enter the house still texting everyone, I smiled at the meme yoongi sent me, I was on my way to my room when the phone was ripped from my hands, my smile dropped as I looked at my empty hand, just to make sure it was really gone I clapped my hands together. I looked around to see all the boys looking at me.

"Are you hard of hearing" Jaebum asked as Jackson held my phone. "No, why" I asked as I looked at them fully now, "we'll, we were asking you how was school and you ignored us" jin young said, "and we saw you smiling at your phone texting someone and we got curious and Jackson Hyung took your phone" bambam said as I raised my eyebrow, "uh, school was fine, very educational, learned a lot" I smiled as I saw yugyeom and bambam slap their hands onto their foreheads.

Jaebum raised an eyebrow at me, "really, than tell me, what did you learn today" he asked as I cleared my throat, "Uh, you see we learned about how there was a Greek god who was mad at a man and made sure his journey back home was bad, so he ended up killing all his men, destroying his boat, and making sure he doesn't get home for a long time" I smiled as he rolled his eyes, "what did you learn in math" he asked as I looked at everyone, "two plus two equals four" I smiled as he rolled his eyes, "wanna know about science" I asked as he looked at me, I got frustrated at him rolling his eyes at me so I said, "we learned that if you keep rolling your eyes, you are sure to get smacked, or your eyes will fall out" I said as I snatched my phone from Jackson running to my room.

I sighed a I threw myself into the bed. I got my books out and looked over some notes and decided to talk to yoongi again. I put my stuff away as I did so. I heard a knock at the door. But I ignored it, the knock got louder and louder and the door shook more violently with every time I didn't answer. I got scared as it finally opened, Jaebum looking upset as jin young came in with him behind him, Jin young shut the door and locked it as Jaebum took my phone he started reading my messages. "Who's yoongi, huh" he asked as I rolled my eyes, "a kid at school" I said as he looked through my photos to see pictures of notes, and plants and animals.

They went through my messages again and Jaebum through my phone on the bed, he stormed out of my room as I picked up my phone. "Haley" jin young started, "is he going to take me back" I asked him scared as I hugged my knees, "he might" he said as I felt my heart drop.