"This is a serious issue. An insider might not just concern you but the whole company as well." The artist stated. "I'm going to call hyung. Try to come up with ideas on how to deal with the scandal first." Ji Yong said and went outside to call Yang Hyun Seuk.

Manager Kang scrolled through the comments again. "We might actually get some idea from the netizens. Here read this one."

84. [+13, -0] They're obviously hugging, you can just see from the way their heads were tilted. Plus they're bestfriends forever, what's wrong with some skinship?

"Maybe we can pull it off by saying that you two are used to hugging each other which is actually true, by the way. Or we can remind them that you grew up abroad and you don't mind being physically close to people?" Manager Kang suggested. "We just need to clear that you two were not kissing."

Ash Lee sat down quietly for a while. Her manager then turned serious and faced her. "You can tell me, did you two really kiss? I mean we can still fix this either way. Maybe we can mix another girl in the story and say that it's not you —"

The actress looked back at him. "No."

"No?" Manager Kang pondered further on the situation. "I mean, the president would most likely decide on that. We already did it with Ji Yong's past scandals with actresses, replacing their names with models. I'm sure he'll do the same again."

"We're not going to turn this on Ji alone. I'll never approve of that idea. Ever." She said flatly.

Yoon Seok shook his head. "You're not the only one that has a say on this, Choon-he. As much as I want to save the both of you, you're obviously going to take all the negative blow. We wouldn't like that especially now that we're planning on your debut."

"That's right." Ji Yong re-entered the studio with his phone on hand. "I don't think you get how much of a trouble this is for you. Our fans react more drastically on our dating lives than with you actors. We need to erase your name from all of this." He turned to Yoon Seok. "I'll contact some of my friends to ask for their permission. Maybe we can get Nana on board again since they have the same built."

The two men nodded in agreement. Ash Lee just rolled her eyes and furiously typed on her phone.

"Have you talked to sajangnim?" Manager Kang asked.

"Yeah, he suggested the same thing. He's worried about Choon-he's debut, too. He told me he's going to contact the press once I've decided who's it going to be."

"I guess that's really the right to do."

"No." Ash Lee finally spoke again. "I told you I do not approve of this idea. Don't go telling what is right or what."

Manager Kang sighed. "The president already decided, Choon-he."

"It's okay, babe. It'll die down after a few months. No harm done." Ji Yong assured her.

"No, you don't understand." Her forehead creased in frustration. "The person that took the picture won't stop because we're giving him or her whatever they want — attention and scandals. It's indirectly telling them that they have us in their hands. I'm not down on playing that card."

The artist raised an eyebrow. "And what do you suggest on doing then?"

She smirked a little. "Nothing."

"Nothing?" Manager Kang questioned. "That's not how the media works here. If we stay quiet, the more they're going to pester your personal lives."

"Then that's better. The more they see, the more they know the truth. I have nothing to hide then why am I going to be afraid?" She replied confidently. "I'm off to see some of my friends. See you, two."