Three: Provocation Time

(Three)

(Three)

(Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 13: Plenty of Time to Study/S1 E6)

--------------------------

"I've worked hard to multiply myself! Let's study!" Korosensei exclaimed. He has created an army of clones of himself to help the class be prepared for tomorrow's midterms.

Fumiko had an confused expression on her face. It's already weird enough that her teacher was an alien octopus, but the fact that he was able to clone himself?! That just made the entire concept a lot weirder than it already was.

At the speed of light, dozens of Korosenseis zigzagged around the classroom to start the study session. His clones surrounded her with a math textbook and a calculator. Math was Fumiko's worst subject while Home Economics was her best, so she started to gain a slight headache from the math problems. Sweat dripped down her face and she putted the tip of her eraser close to her lips. Her eyes scanned around the practice questions rapidly, looking for the easiest one first before answering the harder ones. She tapped the pencil up and down while thinking the answer for the first question.

"I don't know any of the answers. None of this makes sense," Fumiko thought.

"Remember students. These are just practice for tomorrow's midterms. It doesn't matter if you get any of these examples right or wrong," Korosensei reassured everyone, noticing Fumiko's struggle with her problems.

She then started to twirl a piece of her hair around and around. Twirling her hair always calmed her down when she was nervous. Next to her, Karma was answering his practice questions with ease; a lazy, proud smirk resting on his face. He finished every subject before everyone else, so there was enough time for him to relax. His gold orbs shifted towards the pink-haired girl, who was still struggling with her math problems. She finally got past the first two questions; she was now on the third one. He tilted his head in amusement.

"How cute. She's struggling with her math questions," Karma thought to himself, the pure idea of Fumiko being confused made him satisfied.

A lightbulb then popped above his head. He pulled out a couple of papers along with a stapler from his desk and wrote "Math Cheats" in big words on the first page. Eventually, he jotted down a couple of math tips on the other pages before putting them altogether and stapling them.

---------------------

The bell finally rang. Fumiko quickly dropped her pencil down and sighed in relieve. The school day was finally over, and she couldn't be any more happier. She finally got through the practice questions for every subject. She spotted Korosensei, who was just his one self again. He was slumped down besides his desk, fanning himself in exhaustion. Before her foot was out of the classroom door, she felt a smack on the top of her head. It didn't hurt her, but it was enough to let her know that something was trying to get her attention. She turned around, thinking that it was Sugaya who wanted to walk home with her. However, the small smile on her face dropped when she saw who it was that smacked her top of her head; Karma, who had an innocent smile on his face.